Last Chapter

It's been weeks since the last time you saw Marionette. You decided to go to Freddy Fazbear's to see him.

When you got there, you ran to the prize counter. You saw a sign that said, 'Out Of Order' on the box.
"No. No, this, this can't be." You opened the box. "Marionette, w-what happened?" Hw was in his human form and half of his mask was torn off. You held back tears.
"Sh-she did this t-to m-me." He answered between sobs.
"Who?"
"Her. The n-new night g-guard." You got a bit mad.

(A/N) I didn't know what to use for friend's name so I'm just gonna put (bff/n), sorry.

You walked up to Todd.
"Let me speak to the night guard. Now."
"She's in her office." You walked to what used to be your office. You saw your friend sitting. You stared in awe.
"(y/n)!!! What a surprise!"
"I-I, can't b-believe you."
"What?"
"M-Marionette." You pushed her backwards a bit and she fell.
"Hey!"
"Why would you do that to an innocent animatronic?"
"What?" You pointed at your face and pretended to rip it off.
"Ohhhhhh, that. Why is a stupid animatronic so special to you?" She asked with a smirk. You rubbed your arm nervously and clenched your teeth.
"C-cause, I uhhhh..." You saw Marionette enter the room, you sighed with relief. You kneeled down sobbing. He took over the conversation.
"You ripped off my mask." He glared at her.
"So?" She crosses her arms. She seemed proud of herself.
"Why?"
"Cause." She smirked. You figured that he might have to go to parts and service due to the damage. You started talking, "I'm confused, why wou-", and the last thing you remembered was a painful stab near your stomach. Before your death, you heard faint screams and sobs. And, Marionette's soothing voice.

-time skip-

You woke up. Your soul was roaming around Freddy Fazbear's, unable to escape.
"I-I, I'm, a ghost?"
"Soul." A familiar voice replied.
"Who are you?"
"Why, don't you remember us?"
"N-no, I don't!"
"It was your turn to suffer."
"What do uou mean? I'm innocent!" You started sobbing. You soon realized that you were in parts and service. You saw Marionette. Crying. You went over to the prize counter and went in the box. You noticed an animatronic that looked just like Marionette. Except she was a female. "It's my turn, to be the Marionette." Your soul entered the new animatronic.

You new form was easy to control. You walked over to parts and service and sat next to Marionette. He lookes at you.
"You replaced me. Everyone likes me better either way! Because, I'm the original." He was mad. "I'm sorry about the attitude. I-I lost someone special to me recently and-"
"I am a soul in an animatronic."
"What?"
"The soul of, (y/n)."
"(y/n)?" He put a hand on your shoulder.
"Yep."
"I-I," He hugged you. You hugged back.
"What happened? That one day."
"You mean yesterday?"
"Yesterday? That felt like it happened forever ago." You blushed and looked down.
"You were stabbed. He hasn't been found and left no traces of evidence."
"Oh."
"But now, you live the life of an animatronic." He placed his and on your face. You smiled. He comforted you with just one touch. You leaned on the wall with your knees nearly touching your face. The suit of a Marionette was now in around you.

You soon walked back to your box. What would ever happen? You started thinking.
Am I stuck like this forever now? It's worth seeing Marionette, but, being in a box most of my life?

Marionette's P.O.V
She, she's dead. She was on the ground in front of me. Bleeding from a stab. Her friend sobbed. I spoke, "Don't, stay. Please. Your sad soul will roam around Freddy's." Until she was gone. Completely. I covered my face. And walked out of the office. I walked to parts and service. I cried and cried for hours. And to make matters worse, I was replaced by a snobby female puppet.

Later that night, the new puppet walked over by me sat down. She too, had a soul in her. Taken over. By (y/n). I couldn't believe it. It's like she has taken life again. Been reborn. Just, as an animatronic.

Your P.O.V
I tried to fix Marionette's mask. So he wouldn't have to be replaced. So I could sit in parts and service. I did it.

That night, Marionette came to my box and sat with me. I gave him his mask. Good as new.
"Wait, are you sure?"
"Yes. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Please take this."
"Thank you." You both hugged. You put your arms around each other and fell asleep.

You woke up and saw Todd watching you two.
"You animatronics make a perfect duo! We should put you both in the box! You'll put on quite a show." You both looked up at him in joy. "But how did he get fixed? Never mind that!"

You both were in the box, making anyone who walked near your box happy. It was better than the life before.

(A/N) A SUCCESSFUL PART TWO!!! I think this one was way more sad than the last one. I almost cried. Honest. That picture at the top, is your new animatronic form, you like?