Chapter 13- London

Smut invooolvved. :3

STAMPYS P.O.V.

Finally squid gets a weekend off from the hospital, after three weeks in the revalidating centre, and we decide to make it a weekend in London. We have spent the whole day packing and sitting in the train. We met a lot of fans, but in London we booked a hotel where we hope are none. We haul our bags from the station to the hotel."Well this is the hotel" squid looks up at a huge building, with a giant lobby. "Wow" is the only thing I manage to say. "Just .......wow, it's so big" I say again. The dark sky makes the building look taller. We walk inside and up to the reception. Squid shows a few papers and his ID card. The lady at the desk types it in her computer."Ah... Mr. Spencer, double room, number 495 on the 6th floor, here are your keys" she smiles and she gives us the room keys. "Im a big fan" she wispers and winks at us. Squid thanks her for the keys. We haul our bags into the elevator and press the button to go to the 6th floor. I glance in the mirror and fix my wild curls. The winter wind has blown them everywhere. Squid looks at me fixing my hair and pulls a funny face next to me in the mirror. I laugh. It's nice to be able to laugh again.

The elevator pings to signal that we're here. We step out into a tiny lobby, wich is connected to four halls. "Room... what was it again?" I ask. "495" squid says, and we walk down the hall. The walls are coloured a sandstone yellow, and there is a green and red carpet on the floor. The room doors are a boring brown. Squid opens the door to our room, and the lights switch on, reveling a huge bedroom, a bathroom and a small kitchen. The bedroom has a double bed, with two night stands and a window. The windows looks out over the Thems and you can see the London Eye from the window in the bathroom. The city is covered in a yellow glow, and the sky is dark. Everything outside is covered in snow, but in here its nice and warm. "I booked a double bed, but if you want we can change rooms" Squid hesitantly says. "No it's fine, we slept together in hospital, so" I say and peck him on the lips. He smiles and takes off his coat and scarf. " I'm going to take a shower" he walks off into the bathroom. I hear the door close and soon after the water starts running. "I'll make us some tea then! " I say. "Okay!" Squids voice echoes in the shower. I put water in the cooker and look for Earl Grey tea. Squid and my favourite. There is some in the cupboard above me. I close the curtains since it's eight in the evening, and grab two mugs from the cupboard. I put the steaming water in the cups and put the tea bags in.Then I change into some comfortable boxers and slip into bed with my tea and phone. I put squids tea at his side of the bed on the nightstand. I scroll through my Facebook and Twitter and debate once again on whether to get instagram or not. Nah...I have facebook. I look at a few tweets and some of the fanmail in my facebook messages. When im done scrolling through my phone i get up. I turn off the big lights and turn the one above our beds on. I hear the bathroom door close and squid comes in....in only his boxers and he lays down next to me on his stomach..Checking his phone. He looks incredibly hot. He looks at me smiles, and pulls a hand through his uncombed blonde hair. I groan. "Don't do that to me". Squid grins and lays on his back, "do what?" He pulls an innocent face, folding his arms behind his head. I look at his flat stomach, muscled arms and legs. I roll over to him and he lays on his side again. I kiss him gently on his cheek, nose and neck. "Don't do that to me" he groans and kisses my neck. I lay on top of his chest and kiss him. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses my neck again. I let out a moan, louder than intended. Squid looks at me, and I smile. He continues, slowly rolling over until he's on top of me. He leans on his elbows and hangs his face above mine. I stare into his blue eyes and smile. "I love you" I whisper.He kisses me on the brim of my nose. Kissing in my neck and starts kissing his way down my stomach. He hesitates at the edge of my boxers, looking up at me. I slowly nod, and he starts to take them off. Also taking off his own. He throws them on the end of the bed and looks hesitantly at me again. I look at him and feel my head going totally red. He's never done this before. I've never done this with a guy. I've never seen him naked, he's never seen me naked. "Sorry, David I can't do this" I roll over and burrow my face in my pillow. I'm so stupid. I hear him getting his boxers and throws mine next to my head. He jumps next to me and lays down. "Im sorry, I ruined it, I know" I peek at him, and he smiles. I roll onto my side and look at him. He's not naked anymore. "Sorry" I mumble. He frowns. "No it's okay, I really didn't know what to do next. I think we weren't ready. I mean, we haven't even been in a bathroom toghether before" he says. I smile at his worried face. He really had no clue what to do."It's true" I say, and I put on my boxers. "We can just cuddle for now"

The next day I wake up with Squids arms gently wrapped around me. I look up at him and see that he is crying. "W-whats wrong squid?" I unwrap his arms from me and sit up. He shakes his head and continues sobbing. "What is wrong!" I yell. It makes him sob more. I sit next to him on the carpeted floor. I don't get this. He was happy yesterday. "Did someone die?" I ask carefully. He shakes his head and looks up at me with his tear stained face "I got sqaishey pregnant"

___________________________________________________________________

Short chapter guys.......I regret nothing muahaha. I just needed to end it here because I'm getting started on the next chapter. Cliffhanger once again *insert evil laugh here* and #plottwist. Like always. ..

Hope you are enjoying my story~IBallisticWolf