Chapter 27- To Forget...

Stampy's P.O.V.

I wake up to some happy laughter in the hall. It takes a while before I register that I'm on the couch. Once I do, I stretch and walk over to Ash and Netty. I rub the last bit of sleep from my eyes and give Squid a quick kiss. "Hey!"Netty exclaims when she looks at me. I smile. "Hi Netty, Going up to Nathan and Skye?"I ask with a sleepy tone in my voice. Netty blushes and nods. "They're asleep, but you can wake them if you want" I say and follow Ash and Squid into the kitchen. I make us all a cup of tea and we sit down on the couch. " So about the event..."  Ash begins. "It will be the frst event without Sqaishey" Squid adds. His voice sounds depressed. I grab his and. "We are coming" I say to Ash. He grins. "good, and so is everyone else I believe" 

After talking for another hour, we decide to head to the local bar for a drink. I put on my coat and follow Squid to the hall. Netty asks if she can stay to watch the children. I give her a hug and thank her, before heading out te door. "This will be an opportunity to try and forget everything that is happening"Squid whispers in my ear. I slowly nod, not knowing what to say to that. We enter the "The jolly rooster" and sit at the bar. Ordering a beer each.  I let the bubbly liquid fill my body with warmth and my head with happiness. I am laughing more at everything. Squid seems to be forgetting his sadness and joins in with the drinking. Ash decides to order shots. " Let's play a game" He shouts in my ear. I laugh and tell Squid to join in. "You have t guess what I'm saying, and if you get it rwrong you have to take a shot" Ash exclaims. "I'll start"  

After three shots I feel my head spining. "Ash!"I yell. Ash turns around laughing. "What mate?" "I think we should go, I'm getting a weird feeling"  I shout in his ear, trying to understand what I'm saying. "Okay, just one more each!" He says, and orders three beers. I can vaguely see him putting something in the drinks, but I take one and look at Squids sweaty forehead before drinking the whole thing in one . Ash grins and we walk out of the bar. "Squ..id  We shoould head to myy appartment"  I manage to say once we are outside in the freezing air. "Netty is watchinng the kiddsz" 

SQUIDS P.O.V.

I look deep into his hazel and green eyes, breathing heavily and feeling itense lust. Stampy is panting. I see a flash of our hot and sweaty chests touching. Heat is readiating from under the blankets. We continue to make out, I pull my hand through his sweaty curls and moan loudly. "Oh my god, Joseph  I"

I sit up. My head immeadiately disagrees and starts spinning. I lie back down and press my hands against the side of my head, trying to stop the headache. Once the worst pain fades away, I open my eyes and everything slowly focuses. My house? What the.... I look around me and register my room. My room? My bed. On the floor is a heap of clothes. My clothes!  I feel my head going red and check. Yep. I'm naked alright. A loud snort next to me makes me jump, and signals that there is something else in the bed. I jump up and look at Stampy. What the hell? Why am I here, why is he here? I quickly grab one of my shirts from the floor and put them on. Why can't I find my underwear? Did we....Did we do it? Oh god. Oh no. Oh no. I feel another blush rise to my cheeks. Stampy has also woken up. He Looks around for a while not registering anything. His eyes stop on me. He is going to realise in three.....two......one...I close y eyes and pen them again. Stampy lifts up the blankets and glances down. His face turns bright red. And serious, but mostly red. I try and get rid of the blur in my head, but nothing helps. Stampy just stares and doesnt move an inch. "Mate...so I.. Am going to find my underwear"I say, before eagerly rushing out the room. I quickly run down the stairs, and into the living room. I stuble upon lots of empty beer cans. Why can't I remember buying all this beer?  I glance around. I have this feeling I am forgetting something. I mean, I don't remember anything from yesterday, but there is something I'm missing.  I spot my boxers on a heap of blankets on the couch. Why...did I take them off over there? I pace over to them and grab them. At the same moment the heap of blanket rolls over on top of me and I crash onto the ground. "Wha...what? Oh my god mate are you okay?"  I lift my head u to see ash's hungover face appear above mine. "H..Hi. I'm fine" I choke, I forgot Ash. Ash is here.  Ökay, well get up and... ahh.....uhh" I stand up and feel his eyes taking in my body. I quickly put on my underwear. Luckily I was wearing a shirt.  I am just about to head up the stairs when I hear ash calling from my working room. "Mate, were the snake and spider cages always open like this?"