WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!

He was so close to me I thought I was going to get laid but noo something always has to stop me. I could hear something his in my other ear "vipe is that you?" I ask uneasily, "Naww bitch that not me and I ain't hunk of delicious ova there so who?" Vipe said so if its not Riddick then who the fuck is behind me? I thought all sudden there was so there was somebody behind me but I didn't know who cuz I didn't see anybody behind me so I turned around and there a big scary thing I didn't even know what it was I turned back to look for Riddick and he was long gone so....." here goes nothing ..... you with me or are you going to stay in the back of my mind scared?" I said out loud, " I'm never scared from a fight you know that but with those things you can on own sister" Vipe said anxiously. So I thought.... well more for me as it turn around really slow I pulled my dagger not just tell you people my dagger is like I don't have to worry about it count all of the things I didn't know what they were so I couldn't calling them name.

Time breaker

At last fight them left or right I'm so tired I think but I can't stop now I have to finish this I have to finish this this all I think that's all the words I say I remember I am on it on that's all I say in my head of that fight as I make it to the edge and jump but I didn't think where I was jumping to but I got jumped I pulled my gun and I started firing it's a beautiful it's a beautiful sight you know . See the blood drip down as your enemy falls but now when you have a lot of them its site I hear growling behind your tourniquet click as I pull the trigger hear it click. Ah crap im out I thought. "Run BITCH RUNNNNNNNN!" vipe yells until something jerks me to the crap in between the crack of the walls I turn to see Riddick and all i can say is "WHY ME?!"