Introduction

CHAPTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE READ IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK. "PREVIOUSLY ON'S" WILL BE AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY CHAPTER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbie's P.O.V.

"Hey Camilla!" I screamed throwing clothes all over the place, while searching my room.

"Camil-" I scream again, but was caught off with my sister standing at the door.

"What?" She said with a smile. I looked up at her.

"Have you seen my gray button down shirt?" I asked turning back to my messy room to keep looking for it.

"Yeah." She said laughing.

"What?! Where? I need that for Comic-Con." I said turning to look at her again.

"Right there. On your chair. With the rest of the clothes that I gave you to fold." She said matter-of-factly.

I looked to my chair to see my shirt right on top of it. With the other clothes.

I sighed and smiled looking back to her, "thank you Camilla."

"Mhm! Now hurry up! Danika and Henry will be here any minute to take us to the airport." She said starting to walk back to her room.

I was excited to be going to Comic-Con this year. It was a nice refresher. It made me feel accomplished. To be able to be a guest there. Like a reminder that I'm living my dream.

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly shoved everything into my bag, knowing that they were here. As I got to the door I was greeted with a kiss by Danika and a pat on the back by Henry.
We stood at the door talking for a couple minutes until Camilla came out of her room with luggage.

"Alright I'm ready! Sorry about that. Let's go!" She said shoving past all of us.

I closed and locked the door, grabbed Danika's hand and started walking down the stairs to the car. 7 hours till I'm in sunny San Diego!
----------------------
Aurora's P.O.V.

"Thank you." I smiled to the waiter who put my waffles down onto the table in front of me. He was kinda cute, not gonna lie. Mmm and he's got a great ass.

"Aurora. Are you listening?" My cousin said from across the table. I turned at the sound of my name. We were at Waffle House for breakfast and she was wanting to talk about something that's been bugging her for a while.

"Hm?" I said turning to look at her. She held a face that screamed "are you kidding me" right now.

"Yes. Yes. I am. Yes. What's up?" I said assuming she asked a question.

"Comic-Con! I can go this year! My boss gave me the day off, I have the money!" She started to rant. Comic-Con was never really my thing. I don't read comics, I'm not into Star Wars, superheroes, or anything of that sort really. I watch teen wolf though? And Once Upon A Time? Does that count? Yeah? No? No. Ok. "I know you don't know ANYTHING about Comic-Con, but can you come with me? Please? Nobody else can." She pleaded.

"Uhh Megan, you know I-" I was going to say no, but she had a look of hope in her eyes and she was letting me live with her until I found a place of my own, and I just- I couldn't say it.

"Yeah fine! I mean, I guess it'd be cool to say I've been to Comic-Con once in my life anyway" I said laughing as she came and hugged me, while showering me with thank you's.

"Yeah yeah" I laughed rolling my eyes as she got back into her seat.

Well that'll be fun, but right now I have a chocolate chip waffle covered with butter and syrup basically looking like the definition of diabetes calling my name, so imma eat that.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this was really boring sorry! I just needed to start somewhere. Yes. Robbie & Danika are dating in this story.. But not for long if ya know what I mean ;) ;) ;)