Chapter 21-Tour And Twitter

Taylor's POV.

We were in the car, on our way back to our house from the studio when Harry spoke, "Babe.." he began, intertwining our hands. "Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something when we get back, okay?" I just nodded, not even bothering to ask him what's up. Although, I knew something's not gonna be pretty. I really don't want another fight.. I mean, just last night we made love and everything was perfect. So, good lord.. please let this be a good thing.

We pulled up in front of our house, Harry climbed out of the car first and opened my door for me. What a gentleman. He took my hand to his and we walk back inside hand in hand. This is going to sound so girly but .. I feel like a princess with the perfect prince charming, EVER.

I took a seat on the couch and patted the space next to me, gesturing for him to sit down. He took a deep breath and sat next to me. "What's up?" I asked.

"I love you." I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "No.. I really do."

I leaned in closer and gave him a sweet peck on the lips, "I love you more."

He closed his eyes for a moment and I knew he's got something bad to say, "I'm going to New Zealand." I froze, not knowing what to say. Is he leaving me again?"

It's like he was reading my mind and spoke again to explain, "Just for 3 months.. I'll be here 3 months before your birthday. The band just need to finish the Up All Night tour. We'll be in NZ for 2 months and a month in Australia.. The rest of the year, we'll be free. Well, we might do some small gigs around the UK but that's it. I really am sorry babe.."

"Don't apologize. That's your job.. I'll wait for you." I forced a smile. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be happy with his job.. and that's being Harry Styles from One Direction.. but the thing is, we just got back together.

"You're not mad?"

"No, silly." I giggled, "So.. when are you leaving?" Is it bad that I actually held my breath for what felt like, hours?

"In two days."

I forced another smile and got up on my feet. I made my way to our kitchen and opened the fridge hoping to see something decent to eat. Nothing.. damn it. I need to buy some shit, I don't know what but I need to eat my feelings away.

Just as I was about to close the fridge, I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist, small wet yet sweet kisses were planted on my neck. I closed my eyes and forced a fake smile, he spun me around so I could see his beautiful face. It sucks that I won't be seeing him this close for 3 months. "You know what.. maybe you should come with us." He suggested.

I shook my head, "Remember I told you I'm getting a job? I called Dad earlier and he's got something for me." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah? What job, then?"

"Well, He gave me two options... Either I'm going to be Justin Bieber's Tour manager while he's touring the UK and Ireland OR I'm going to work with the Smiths.. as in, Austin and his Dad's company." I finished. As soon as I said Austin's name, Harry let go of my waist. He stood there with a disapproving look on his face.

"Justin and Austin? You're kidding right?" He asked, I shook my head. What's his deal? Its not like I'm going to fuck Justin or Austin. wtf. "Well, which one did you take?"

"Justin. I mean, I remembered you don't like Austin after the whole LA fiasco." I simply said. He stared at me for a moment not even blinking or talking. His brows furrowed and his lips formed a straight line.

"No." He said. No? what. "What? What do you mean, NO?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "No. I don't want you to take the job."

"Uh. No. I already took it and I'm doing it." I raised my eyebrows at him. "No, Taylor. I don't want you to go with that Bieber kid! He's ... He's.. I don't like him and He's got a thing for you! I don't want you to go." He snapped.