Chapter 7

Louis' POV

"Well you know when I said I was locked out and my parents were fighting again?" I can't believe I'm telling Hayley these things but I need to talk some things off and just get it off my chest. I figured while I was here I could talk.

"Yeah?" "Well, you know about my parents and everything. Well, they hit me. They haven't done this before. They talk shit to me and tell me to die and I- I don't know what else I could do anymore," I say picking my fingers. Hayley told me to sit on the bed so I did.

"Lou, I'm so sorry that they do that to you, I really am!" She says as she pulls me into a huge hug. "Why are you so sweaty?" Oh shit... I can't take of my sweater.

"Louis take your sweater off, you're gonna get sick and throw up! And I am not having that in MY room," she says tugging my shirt trying to pull it off. I didn't let her.

"Lou-ey.. Take o-ff y-ou-re shirt!" She pulled it off falling to the floor. Shit... She stares at me.

"L-Louis?" She backs up to the wall. I just stand there I can't say a word.

"Why?" She says getting up... "It's hard to explain."

••••••••••••
Hayley's POV.

Louis cuts... Cuts were all over his body,,.

"L-Louis?" Is all I could say. He was so shocked. So was I. I was shocked more than he was.

"Why?" He still stands there. I pull him into a hug. I am crying?

Oh who the fuck cares. I hate seeing people in this position. Tiffany she has the same problems. If I can help her, then I can help Louis.

"Look, whatever they said to you is not true!" I says as I hug him tighter. "I. Can't. Breathe." He taps on my shoulder.
"Oops. Sorry Lou," he nodded as in 'it's okay'

"Can I ask you a question?" He looked up at me. He nodded. "Why do you hurt Tiffany?" He stayed silent for a minute. "

"I can't tell you," he got up and grabbed his sweater and put it back on as he payed back down on the little palette he made to sleep on. "Louis!" I whined. "Blah blah blah!" He said covering his ears. I hate when people do that to me...

"Please Louis?!" I grab his hand started pulling him until he got up finally but instead he laid on my bed.
"No, Louis, down!" He laid there holding a stuffed animal. Wait, that's MY penguin!!

I grabbed my stuffed penguin and tried pulling it from Louis' death grip.

"Louis! Th-at is m-ine!" I yell trying to get my baby. Suddenly i heard a dip and I fall to the floor. I look at my hand a see... MY BABYS FIN!!

"You killed my penguin!!!" I yell Louis gets up running around my room I try chasing him. He laughs evilly. Oh I both love(as friends!!) and hate that son of satan!

I'm surprised mum or dad didn't wake up yet.

"Louis!!!" He laughs. My face is probably red and flames are coming out of my ears.

"God, you are the hatefulest person I have ever know," I say.
"Okay for 1: Love, 'Hatefulest' isn't even a word. If it is, I've never heard of it! And 2: Thank you!" I nodded. "Your welcome," I growled at him.

"You're buying me a new penguin!" I point at him. "No I'm not," I smirked.

"Fine then, I guess I'll have to tell everyone that you kissed Tiffany. Harry too,"

"Oh by the way, Harry is the one who smashed your car." He looked at me confused. Shit, he didn't see his car yet.

"What do you mean by, 'Harry is the one who smashed MY car?'" Shit... "Uh..."

"That son of a bitch is dead," Lou mumbles. "Well, I take that back. Harry knows that you kissed Tiff. That's why he wrecked you car." I say picking at my fingers. "Tiffany means a lot Harry,"

"Wait, so, you and Harry were eavesdropping on us?" I nodded. "Oh..." He's not happy at all. "Yeah, so,"

"Harry said something the other night about getting you, Zayn, and Niall back. What did he mean?" I asked. He knew exactly what I was talking about.
"He wrecked Zayn's house. Big time," I scoffed. Good job Harry!

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I frowned. "Depends," he rolled his eyes. "Please promise!" "Alright! Okay, God."

"I have some feelings for Tiffany..." Well damn! Tiffany's on a roll! You go girl!! But this is her bullies that were talking about! Really Hayley? I laugh at my own thought,

"Then tell her for crying out loud!" He shook his head. "I can't! I'll make fool of myself is I tell her! I don't want people to know that I like a nerd!" I stare at him. That's it.

"Get out of my house! I've had enough! I can't take this shit! You tell me that your in love with Tiffany then I tell you to admit that you have feeling for her, and then you say that you don't want to look like a fool and have everyone know that you like a nerd?! That's sad Louis!" I yell. I start getting closer to his face. He didn't move. all he did was smirk.

"This is my best friend we are talking about. If you are going to say those kinda things about her. You can say it to my face. And when you say or do, you and your precious little friends will be at the fucking hospital with broken bones and a wheel chair. Because you know that I'm not afraid of you nor your friends. Tiffany is a sister to me since her mum died and I promised that I will take good care of her no matter what. I will protect her and alwYs be there for her like REAL best friends do." I herd him gulp. He knew that I wasn't kidding.

I'm glad he knows that I wasn't because if he thought I was him and his friends better be looking for a deathbed...

Okay, maybe I went to far. To be honest I would NOT kill them. They'd be in the hospital for years.

But I'm only doing this for Tiffany. I love her like she's my sister.