Fun Facts about the Cast!!

Okay dudes thank you for all the wicked comments and voting for my story!You guys melt my heart!In the best way!If I haven't already did your dare or question then I will put it in soon!I promise and I never ever after break a promise!Anyways here are some fun facts about the cast of Disney Descendants!Not all of the cast just three!

Dove Cameron:
Dove Cameron's favorite movies from Disney are Frozen and Tangled!Her favorite animated movie is Sleeping Beauty!Btw not because she plays Maleficent's daughter it was because it was scary.How was Sleeping Beauty scary?The person she got the closest to was Sofia Carson!

Sofia Carson:
Sofia Carson's favorite Disney movie is Frozen just like Dove!Her favorite animated movies were Beauty and the beast!She loves Bell because when she was little she loved to pretend she was Bell!Sofia also likes Snow White!The person she got closer too was the Lovely Dove Cameron!

BooBoo Stewart:
BooBoo Stewart's fav movie from Disney is Up!If he had to be someone good from Disney he would be Nemo's Dad!Aww so sweet!Cause you know Nemo's father is really nice!

Alright guys that was some fun facts about some of the Cast of Disney Descendants!Hope you enjoyed!I will do more Dares and Questions later!Peace!