Chapter Four

The next day after that incident with Tay. My parents came home early from their business trip. My dad and mom screamed at me for hours non-stop. I had fractured his ribs and left him in pain to fall unconscious. My mom hit me so hard across my face, that I wished my dad had hit me. I tried to tell them that he was obsessed with me and that he had a room full of pictures of me. But only made my parents angrier as they shouted even louder piercing my ear drums. I know what I did was wrong, I lead him on for so long and then broke his heart.

My parents took away everything from me. They grounded me for the rest of time with them. They didn't give me lunch money. I got a sandwich and was told to walk to school and come straight home, if I knew what was good for me and since I didn't want to upset them more I did just that.

All my classes, the teachers all told us that Taylor had been attacked and fractured his ribs and won't be able to cone back to school for a while. My home room even put together and bought him a basket and a card with our names signed on it. I was asked to sign first since I was his best friend, I didn't want to sign it but everyone was staring at me, so I just did it.

I had told my friends at lunchtime what had happened. Kyle, Riley and Paige were made at me but Mike and Ariel agreed I did the right thing. Paige and Kyle had gotten upset and left the table. Riley ignored our conversation as I told Ariel and Mike all about Taylor's room in the basement. Mike, Riley and Ariel had walked with me home, since they didn't have a car and Paige and Kyle who used to be our free ride along with me, was not talking to us.

It has been two weeks since the incident between me and Taylor and he had finally returned to school. He was wearing the band on his hand that all the mutes wear at school. He never talked to me or any of my friends or anyone for that matter. We normally sat beside each other in every class, but he ensured to sit far away from me. He only stares at me. He seem to attract the cheerleaders in the school as they became his body guard. The head cheerleader would pull him around to all the class she had with him and the one's she didn't have with him, a next cheerleader was there with him. He sat at lunch with them and he slowly ate his food as he stared at me. He even started crying, while staring at me in our last class together. The cheer captain had bring him to the guidance counselor.

At the end of the day, I was walking home all by myself. Mike went to football practice, Riley had track and field training and I had no idea, where Ariel was. So I began my journey home by myself, I wonder when my punishment will be over. My parents have never been this mad at me before.

I know they loved Taylor as their son, but I'm their real son. My mom has been home every day to make sure am going along with my punishment. I finally reached home. When I got inside I could hear my mom and Mrs. Hilton laughing in the kitchen. If Mrs. Hilton is here that means Taylor is here. I must admit, I do miss him, I can't even talk to him at school because his cheerleader body guards ensure he only talks to them. Well is doesn't talk but you get what I mean.

I went in the living room and I saw him sitting in the couch with his legs folded texting away. That's odd, he never texts anyone but me and I know he is not texting me. I sat next to him and he doesn't even budge. He just continued tapping away on his phone.

"Hey there Taylor, how have you been?" I asked him but he just got up and left the room. I felt so hurt at the action, I just got up and stayed in my room until my mom called me for dinner.

Mr. and Mrs. Hilton was here, my dad was back home, so we all had dinner together. Dinner was going good with dad and Mr. Hilton laughing and catching up with each other and mom and Mrs. Hilton talking as usual. But my dad just had to ruin it.

"So Taylor, you and Jayden here rekindle your friendship?"

"I don't think we can sir, I love him, but he obviously doesn't like me that way and apparently I'm an obsessed stalker and I need to stay away from him."

My dad looked taken aback and then he glared at me. "You don't love Taylor?" He asked sounding angry and all eyes at the table were on me, except Taylor of course.

"I uh... I-I do-" I was cut off by Taylor and everyone looked at him surprise.

"Don't waste your breathe spewing lies. I know you don't and to think I took your place and got raped by huge ass men for you, because I thought you loved me for one month. Do you know what that felt like, to be forced everyday to throw your self at them or be beaten later for not doing it. Or to be fucked up the ass with no lube by men with 12 inch dicks that are thick as hell into my twelve year old ass. Do you know what it feels like to have said dick been shoved down your throat. You have no idea, what I went through for you and all I asked for in return is for you to love me but no, just cause you can't control that thing in your pants you don't want to be with me. Sorry if I cried because, you wanted to have sex with me with no lube. You didn't even try to take my mind off it. Like kissing me and telling me you love me. If you had tried to have a relationship with me and love only me of course it would have been easier to have sex with you. You think your the only one who wants to have sex. The hell, I want to have sex too. I want to feel your lips all over me. I want to scream your name. I want all of this, but you never thought what I want its always about you and what you want. You say you love me and you damn well know I love you too, but yet still you went out with all those girls who looked like me and I had to get rid of them. Even those five stubborn ass bitches that I had to kill for them to leave you and I did you a favour, you know Amy was pregnant and boy did she scream don't kill me, don't kill me, I'm pregnant and I just laughed and said to her you should have thought about that when I told you to leave Jayden. Well Jayden, since you can't understand what I went through for you, I'm gonna let you experience it." Taylor ranted as he got out his phone and dialed a number. I was to shocked at his words to move. My parents had a grim expression on their face. Taylor's parents had a smirk on their face that's directed to me and before I knew it I was being dragged away by two huge overly muscular guys who were as tall as sky scrapers.

"See you in a month babe." That was the last thing I heard before the towel over my mouth and nose made me fell into darkness.