Chapter 2- Waking up to you

A/N!!!!- alright hi, um, last part was just... That. Heh, yeah. Ok so this is a short chapter where you meet Entoan, and he figures a little somethin' out. Anyways, here's a fact bout'cha!-YOU HATE SMILING CAUSE YOUR PARANOID ABOUT IT, SINCE THE SCIENTISTS THAT HELD YOU CAPTIVE BEAT YOU OR SHOCKED YOU EVERY TIME YOU SHOWED AN EMOTION OTHER THAN ANGER!!!!! There, I finally said it! *sighs* I feel much better now 😂.Ok that's it for now!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>__--~~Entoan's POV~~--__
              The girl began mumbling as soon as Dlive left the room... Weird. Anyway, as I sat here, it was quiet. An hour or two passed and she stirred. Woah. Should I tell Dlive?
I walked into his room, only to find him curled up under the covers. Chuckling I whispered to myself, "not tired, eh?" And walked out of the room. Checking up on the girl after watching a bit TV wouldn't hurt, right?
::;;((TIME SKIP OF MAGIC~));;::
After about two hours of watching Criminal Minds, I started to doze off, 'she'll be fine... Right?' Then, blackness and comfort took over me.
__--~~Dlive's POV~~--__
I woke up and looked at the clock. 'I wonder if that girl woke up yet...' Slowly I got out of bed and stretched. After hearing the small, yet satisfying pop, I left the room, yawning. As I walked into the kitchen, I heard faint snoring from the living room. I was laughing silently at the fact that Entoan was sprawled out on the ground in front of the couch. "Dude, wake up," I muttered, nudging his side with my foot.
"Five more minutes..." He mumbled, causing me to snicker. As soon as I did however, he shot off the ground with a startled look on his face. "Oh, geez Dlive, sorry man, I must've dozed off while on the couch... We gotta check on that girl!!!"
"Your right. C'mon, let's go." I said. We walked down the hall to the guest room where she was sleeping- or more like, out cold.. Heh. She was curled up in a ball shivering under the blanket we had on her.
"Entoan I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" I asked him. "Nah, I'm good." He answered. "Ok." I said, leaving the room.
__--~~your POV~~--__
I felt hungry. It's been who knows how long since I've eaten. The Lab barely gave me anything in the first place. Little did I know, my wings, tail, and ears were slowly appearing while I was thinking about my hunger...
__--~~Entoan's POV~~--__
Whoa... Just whoa. The girl literally has WINGS, A TAIL, AND FRICK FRACKING CAT EARS!!!! They are pretty adorable though... Her mouth opened a little as she yawned, and there were tiny white little fangs inside... Yep, she is adorable... I think Dlive and her would be a good match, but what do I know... She hasn't even seen him yet. 'Oh well.' I thought and as soon as I did she started to slowly open her eyes...!
__--~~you POV~~--__
Ugh. I think it's time to wake up. Slowly I opened my eyes and I was in a room with a dude that had snakebite piercings on his lower lip. His black hair was shining from a faint light coming from an open window.
"Y-you have cat ears... A-and a t-tail and wi-wings..." He whispered... 'Damn' "uh... Do-do you think I'm a freak?" I asked. "N-no!! Not at all! It's actually pretty cool!" He exclaimed, causing me to chuckle -of course without smiling- a little. "So... Where am I?" I asked.
"Oh, your at me and my friend Dlive's house!" He said, slightly cheerfully. I nodded, "ok... So where's Dlive?" I asked, changing back to look like a normal person again, "oh and if you don't think I'm a freak, then does that mean you don't care if I use my powers?" "Not at all, it fine!" He said. I read his mind to hear him say, 'I wonder want her powers are, and if they're cool!' I chuckled slightly and created a small hand mirror out of nothing and looked in it, checking to making sure my hair was covering my weird eye... 'Checkerino!' I thought to myself... "Oh, right, and Dlive should be back any second now." The guy said. "Hey, I just realized I never got your name?" I asked gently. "Oh, it's Entoan." He said. I nodded, "cool."
"And what about you?" Entoan asked. "Oh, my name's (y/n) (y/Ln)."
"(Y/n), huh?" He asks,"nice name." I nodded, "thanks."
"ENTOAN!!!!" A voice screamed from the hallway. "Why was there a table in the middle of the hall?!?!?!" Entoan started cracking up as I just sat there, staring at the door, with my head tilted to the side.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ooooh! Cliffhanger!!! Not even a real one... I suck. I definitely suck at these, but here! It took forever to finish this cause I didn't have the time! I AM SO SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME!!!! Anyhow, it's 1:00 in the morning right now... UHG!!!! So you REALLY meet Dlive in the next chapter which I am doing NOW so I don't forget to... Have a lovey dovey day! Blech... Why'd I just say that? Whatever... Just have a good day! BYEZ!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

~KitKat