Chapter 9

Y/N's POV (WARNING: A BIT OF GORE)

I was about to tell Bonnie that mike wasn't hurting me, but I was too late. Mike had jumped on Bonnie and attempted to rip his head off. Bonnie growled and whipped mike across the room. Mike got up and charged at Bonnie, knocking both of them down. My eyes widened in fear as the two males fought. All of a sudden, Mike's arm was twisted the wrong way and bones were sticking out, blood was pouring out as he screamed in pain. "BONNIE STOP!" I screamed to no avail. The large bunny keep beating on mike, who was defenseless against the animatronic. I looked around quickly, grabbing the nearest thing to me, which was a hammer. I swung at Bonnie, flinching at the sound of metal hitting metal. Bonnie began twitching, before falling to the ground. A thick black liquid began pouring out of the wound as he howled in pain. I helped Mike up quickly, making sure not to hurt his arm. I glanced at the clock, 5:35 am. I groaned loudly and grabbed the first aid kit. Mike watched dizzily, holding onto the wall. "Mike, sit here", I pointed to the stage and helped him, before grabbing bandages. (Not band aids, the long stretchy kind) "this is gonna hurt..", I warned before taking his arm and pushing the bone back into his arm. I flinched at the sound of his bone cracking along with his screaming. I quickly began wrapping bandages around his wound, making sure not to hurt him any further. Mike was breathing heavily, watching as I was attempting to stop the blood. "Y-y/n, I'll be fine until 6.." I shook my head and continued,"you'll bleed out, I have to do this now.."
*6 AM BELL*
I helped mike outside, leaving my things in the office. I quickly called for an ambulance while mike began swaying back and forth.
Mike's POV
I watched as y/n called an ambulance for me, I could barely understand a word she said. It all sounded gurgled, as if I were underwater. My vision began to blur, and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. "MIKE", was all I heard before darkness completely took me over.

And that's the end of chapter 9, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book ^.^
-homicidalashley