painting my new room

So guy's chapter three

So I waited for the guys to introduce themselves to me but they just stood and stared.

"Are you going to tell me you're names?" I said.

They shook their head

"I'm Zayn Malik." a dark haired quaff boy said.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson aka king of carrots or sass master from doncaster," my brother said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Niall Horan." a blonde one said.

"I'm Liam Payne," a brown haired boy said.

"And I'm harry styles," a curly haired one said and winked at me.

"Well harry styles I'm not interested in you," I said.

"Ooh you just got burned by the sass master sister," one of the boys said.

"Well guys can you show me my room," I said.

"Ok," Louis said.

"Well on the right is Harry's. On left is Zayn. Right next to Harry's is mine. Next to Zayn is Liam's. Next to me is Niall and your room is right next to Liam's," Louis instructed.

When I walked into my room, the walls were plain and I had a walk in closet, a 60 inch TV, a gigantic bed and a bathroom with a hot tub in it. I saw that my walls were plain, so I shut my door and locked it. It needed my touch. I took my spray paint out and I wrote my best friend Taylor's name on the wall. I also wrote Suck my ass, I drew myself and I wrote my gang's symbol and their name.

I still had some spray paint, I shoved them in a bag and I went outside and wrote loser with a big l. I saved some more, grabbed my bag and went skate boarding. I watch some people spray painting in the alley so I head down there. They see me and the girl that looked like the leader in the gang walked over to me.

"Do you spray paint," she asked.

"Yup" I said.

She stuck out her.

"I'm autumn, this gang blood death. I'm the leader and right over there is Tyler and his twin Shane and that person to the left is Mikey and right in the middle is Jake."

"Well here's my number and text me I have to go home," I said after quite a while. When I got home, Louis was freaking out. When he sees me I whispered to myself, "I'm in for some deep shit." I guess Niall heard because he laughed and the other lads looked at him. So he just said that he was getting some food.

Now Louis starts yelling at me screaming that I was getting my phone taken away, I should of call him and said that I was going out and being a slut.

I just burst on him.

"Who the hell do you think that you're talking to? I don't need to tell you when I go out. I'm not a kid and for in fact I'm not a slut. Do you see me wearing make up? No. so just shut the hell up you dick." with that I stormed upstairs and took my notebook and wrote.

Revenge

Hi guys I hope this chapter was long and don't forget to

Read

Vote

And

Comment