Chapter 1

Today is the first day of Nicki's junior year. She wakes up feeling excited. She knew that this happened every year but she had a feeling this year was going to be different. She gets ready and then leaves for her first day of school.

Nicki's POV
I was walking into school for my first day of my junior year. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year. I went to my locker put the books I didn't need in there and I was off to my first class of the day.
I was early so I just say and waiting for the other student and the teacher to come. As I was waiting I saw some boy come into the classroom looking around. "Can I help you?" I asked him.
"Oh! Um. Yes actually I was wondering if this is the right classroom for Math." He said as he turned around.
"God he is cute af! I have never stopped to look at a guy in 3 years because they were always the same ones I saw every year. But him, I don't even know how to react. I thought to myself.
"Uh. Are you ok?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by him speaking.
"Yea I'm fine" I say.
"Just making sure. So what's your name? He asked while taking a seat next to me.
"My name is Onika but I prefer Nicki." I say with a smile.
"I like Onika better. My names Safaree." He says returning the smile.
"Well.. I like Nicki better so don't be calling me Onika." I said with a attitude. We just sat there continuing to get to know each other until everyone arrived and class began.

Safaree's POV
So far my first day has been good. I met Nicki and she is amazing. I know it's weird considering we just met like 20 minutes ago but I really like her. She is funny, smart, and is beyond gorgeous. I just hope we can continue to talk.

The day went on and school is finally over. Nicki was walking out of the school when she bumped into someone and fell.
"Ow! She said.
"Oh I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up." Without even having to look up she new it was Safaree because of his sexy ass voice.

Nicki's POV
"I'm sorry Safaree!" I said as he helped me up.
"It's fine! I was actually trying to find you. I was wondering if we could hang out sometime after school one day?" He asked.
"I would like that. Here let me give you my phone number and I will text you later." I said putting my number in his phone.
"Sound good! I will de you around." Safaree said hopping in his car driving off. I got in mine and drove home.
When I got home I did my home work and are dinner. After brushing my teeth I got in bed, turned my light of and closed my eyes. I quickly opened them when the image of Safaree popped in my head. "Damn! I just met him today and this nigga already got himself stuck in my mind. I know I just met him but i think I might have a crush on him. I fell asleep with Safaree still in my mind.

First chapter!! Sorry it's short. I will try and make it longer next time. Hope yall like it so far.