chapter 9

Harley grandma and Chris dance to the side

.

.

.

."I'm tired!" Chris complained.

"so am I. I do this with cheer and crew." I told him "your a big enough boy, do you want to be like me and Liam?" I asked

"Well yeah but dancing is suppose to be fun." he whined

"No one said this was all fun and games."

"But the guys at school taught me some moves and said I was a natural and they had fun with is."

"show me these moves." I said walking to my ipod and played a song at random.

He started to dance, better then I thought.

"Stop, relax a bit. Your to uptight." I wriggled his arms making him giggle and me smiling. "see. Much Better."

"And funner." he laughed and I did to at his word choice.

"Those guys who taught you a few moves have them come tomorrow at the gym . Kay?"

"Got it!" he chirped

"ok go get a shower and get in bed tomorrow ill show the crew what you got. Your a natural like me."

He took off while I grabbed my notepad and wrote a few moves down Chris did. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower laying in bed drifting off to a long sleep.

.

~~~

"who are these kids!" Laresha shouted when two little kids about Chris's age walked in wearing the same clothes Chris had on. Wearing a white jacket, black jeans, Blue shirts and white shoes. Chris and another boy was wearing a white hat while the other was wearing a black hat. I assumed he was the leader.

"That's them." Chris said walking to them away from Liam who was telling him about Wednesday's Tournament.

"What are they doing here?" Laresha said again.

"We're here to dance." Said the leader.

"This is  Gavin." Chris pointed to the leader "and J" he said pointing to the other

"we going to do this or what?" said Gavin.

"What is this?" Liam asked a little ticked.

."They are wanting to dance for our crew." I said.

"No." Liam said

"Give them a chance!" Alex seemed enthused about this

"Just allow them." I glared at Liam

"Fine dance but they are not getting on this crew!" Liam barked

The three of them formed a group at Chris handed me Gavin's ipod to hook up. A song with robotic noises came on. Each did a realistic robot dance that was off the charts crazy. Each one did it separately and I was shocked with how amazing Chris was. He had the dance blood in him that was for sure.

They came to a stop and I hugged my little brother. "you guys have to join us!" I shouted with excite me.

"I SAID NO." Liam huffed out.

"They have great moves we can use!" I shot back at him.

"I don't care." he said with venom in is voice.

"Listen we got stuff to do so if we're not in we got to go." Gavin said.

"No, wait, Harley has this...right?" he looked at me with sad eyes.