chapter 17

its been awhile sorry for taking so long ive been busy with work

.

.

.

..

.

.

~~~~

Maybe I was being to hard and just plain bitchy. I kept thinking on the way to the gym. I'll have to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I walked in and say the tramp from school and the ex crew member Ashley and Nicole.

"What's going on?" I asked Alex.

"They have been here for hours waiting on Liam." he whispered in my ear while walking the opposite way.

"Want anything?" he yelled over his shoulder.

"Mountain Dew." I yelled back and looked over to see Liam punching a bag.

~~~

"Us girls should finish the last pose for your birthday bash...." Alice was saying

"LEAVE!!!!" I and the whole crew heard Liam scream.

"But Liam baby if you come with us you can win for sure." Ashley smirked at him. I felt rage of anger hurt and jealousy run threw me as her hand touched his shoulder.

Wait.....jealous....me......of her? She is way prettier with her dark hair and bright blue eyes.

And me I was .....wait im a cheerleader.......a blonde cheerleader......a blonde head cheerleader who any guy would love to be with...........

Lets face it I would love to be her right now just to be near Liam.....its official im falling hard for a bad boy.

"I got to go." I said and began to speed walk out but I heard Alex and Liam say my name at the same time but I just continued to walk away.

~~~~

"Grams!!!" I yelled walking inside.

"Whats wrong?" she asked with a worried look.

"You was right.......about Liam." I said sitting down looking into space

"I knew it you like like him don't you?" she said but before I could answer she kept going on.

"You want to kiss him you want to love him you want to........" she continued on and sang

"What do I do Grams?"

"Tell him." She stopped dancing and looked right at me. "Don't tell your mother either."

"But I...." Just then my phone went off.

I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw Liam's name.

"Go to him." Grams said. "And stay away from the one eyed snake"

I half chuckled and walked out.

"Bye grams" I blew her a kiss and went to see Liam.

~~~~

I walked in the gym and it was empty.

"Liam?" I half whispered yelled.

"I hope Ashley didn't scare you off?" Liam's voice from the corner.

I jumped I little and I guess he saw because he started to chuckle.

"Im sorry for being rude." I said.

"Its ok." Liam was now close to me. I went to step back but hit a wall. I hadn't realized I was moving back the whole time.

I opened my mouth to say something but Liam's lips came into contact with mine and I couldn't help but to begin kissing back. He gently bit my lower lip to allow access and I accept. I slowly slid my hands to his hair and tangled my fingers threw the fluff of hair he had. He pulled away too soon. I hadn't realized how long we kissed until both, me and his, breathing came out in pants.

He let out a small cough and I looked at the position we was in. He somehow lifted me up with his hands on my thighs wrapped around his waist and my fingers in his hair.

I slowly got down and straightened myself up.

"sorry." I whispered.

"No I am." he quickly responded. " I keep leading you on and we both don't want to be in a relationship and its just....."

"Hard.." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah." he looked into my eyes and kissed me again only this time it was a soft peck. "We should stop." He coughed out.

"Yeah your right. So tomorrow is my birthday.....You'll be their right?" I asked

"yeah...wouldn't miss it even if its at the rich spoiled kids hangout." He sighed

"See you then." I walked out letting out a long breath I had been holding.

I have to tell him tomorrow how I feel....I just have to.