welcome to the party.

Trust me, this is not the first time i'm attempting to write a story longer then 3 chapters. I'm gonna be taking this nice and slow, how it should be. Enjoy :) Oh Imani is above.
------
imani pov

She licked her lips and smirked at me while I was fixing my dress.

"Imani, you look sexy mama." She said. I blushed. She told me to come to her and I obeyed. I was like a puppy listening to its owner.

When I was in front of her, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. " te amo chica que quiero estar contigo para siempre vas a ser mi ..."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned and rolled over in my bed. This is the 3rd time this damn alarm messed up my dream.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I grunted and grabbed my iphone from my nightstand and slammed it on the floor.

The beeping stopped. I sighed and looked at the time on my wall clock.

9:30, it read. Wait. WHAT?

I fucking overslept again. I rolled out of bed (hitting my head on the floor in the process) and rushed to the bathroom. I took a quick, cold shower to wake me up and then rushing back into my room to find something to wear.

I have 15 minutes until the first bell rings in school and i'm not even half way there yet.

I decided on wearing some black leggings, a t-shirt that said 'Brooklyn Child' and my Jordan Thunder 14s. I looked at my hair and literally started to break down. It was a mess. Hair sticking up here, there, every fucking where. I just grabbed my detangling brush and brushed my nappy ass hair in a top knot. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs.

"Yo mom. Why the fuck you didn't wake me up?", I stomped in the kitchen. I heard a bunch of pans and pots banging together.

I found my mom cooking up a storm which only meant one thing.

"So when were you going to tell me Darrell was coming." I asked folding my arms right in front of her. She ignored me and swatted me away.

Darrell was my older brother that went to college out of state. He's my mom's golden child and she always cooks something big when he is coming to vist. Personally, I can't stand my brother because how cocky he is but hey, what's a brother for?

I rolled my eyes and kissed her good bye on the cheek. "Peace out." I yelled before leaving through the front door.

×××

I hopped in my jeep and began to blast PartyNextDoor.

I sang along to my favorite song, Make A Mil and backed out of the driveway.

"Faded, swear to God I'm faded
My bitch educated, had her clients pay the payment
She don't need a damn thing my bitch look like tammy toe
Hit the strip like every week plus we burn up half a note
This that life that got no limits, my b's will never be pimped out
Condo out in countage like that nigga from new orleans
I'm the nigga from the set though
Block been hot since get go..."

I left my house and speeded to get to school on time.

×××

I parked my car in the school's driveaway and turned the music louder to listen to my second favorite song, Tbh. I began dancing to it, singing along.

A girl with khakis and a black top, looked in and smirked. I stopped dancing and turned the music off. The girl shook her head and walked off inside the school.

Who the fuck are you to judge me?

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff out of the car. I walked into Maxton High School, the worst high school in Brooklyn, New York. I hate this school with a passion. Its dirty-the hallways are always trashed, the bathroom is filled with graffiti (who the fuck cares if you love Tommy Dax?) and the administrative is fucking bitches. Especially my math teacher, Mr. Legend. Speaking of the bastard I have him.

I walked down the hall to 402 and walked in. Mr. Legend was in mid-sentence when I walked in.

"Ms. Deale, its nice of you to join us 10 minutes late." Mr. Legend said. Everyone was looking at me expecting me to say something back. But I ignored him and went straight to my seat. "Detention." He shouted.

I knew he was going to do this stupid shit so I started to argue.

"Mr. Legend why the fuck you-" I was in mid-sentence when Principal Cummings came in with a girl. In matter fact, its the same girl who was looking at while I was jamming the car this morning.

"Students, we have a new student joining us today. Make her feel welcomed." Principal Cummings said. He then left and leaving the girl by the doorway. Tiana, the most ghettoest girl I ever met, whistled and a few other classmates just stared, hard.

"Come in! Come in!" Mr. Legend spoke. "What's your name and where you from?"

The girl rolled her eyes and put her hands in her pockets.

"My name is Tia and i'm from Chicago."

I had to admit. Tia was good looking. I'm guessing she's Hispanic because of her hair, and she had this little accent that was...attractive.

"Ms. Deale, raise your hand to show Ms. Tia where she'll be sitting for the rest of the year." Mr. Legend said. I secretly groaned in my head. Why her? Why couldn't it have been, Jerry the kid that still digs his ears?

I rolled my eyes and raised my hands. Tia came toward me and sat behind me.

Mr. Legend continued with his dumbass lesson and I just put my head down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"You got a pencil, ma?" Tia asked. My throat went dry.

"Uh...umm no." I stuttered. She smirked.

"What's yo name?" She asked.

"Imani." I replied. Looking at her up close, Tia got beautiful eyes. Its like a combination of gray and hazel.

"Ms. Deale, would you like to tell me whats the answer for question 6?" Mr. Legend spoke out, interrupting my little conversation with Tia.

"No, I don't." I said. Mr. Legend went over to something his desk and scribbled something on his desk. "Detention for a week. Oh detention for you too Ms. Tia. Don't think I didn't see you talking too."

"Yo I just got here, man." Tia yelled.

"And you should know not to talk." Mr. Legend clapped back.

Tia and I both grunted in response.

------
I can feel romance in the air! Could be happening here?
· Comment For Feedback
·Vote To Show Some Love
·Share If You Want