~In memory of the Boston marathon victims

~In memory of the Boston marathon victims~

*********************************

*April 15th 2013*

"Remember to give daddy the flowers okay?"She said in a caring and soothing voice."m'kay mom."

Said the innocent 8 year old in unison with his little sister.

Everything was running smoothly at the moment. Happy families. Physiqued marathon runners.

Everything...

"Dad, for you."He handed him the cream coloured tulips."aww, thanks buddy! You know Im aching to give you all hugs right now but we just finished doing our warm ups and I'm all sweaty and don't have the towel right now so after the marathon I promise I will!

In fact we'll go out for some ice cream! You're mothers treat!"She chuckled. He threw back a smile

__________________________

Everything happened in a flash.

From friendly supporting cheers to roaring screams of terror and fright.All just after the first bomb.

"BOOM!!!"

The mob vibrated in agonising terror.'fright/worry/confusion' was what spelled across everyone's faces.the runners started off running for the ribbon. After the bomb went off, it was for a completely different reason...

Their lives.

"BOOM!!!"

Second one went off.

Innocent children...Gone

Incomplete lives...torn, gone

Many injured, many...Dead.

Destiny was hard on them.

The little eight year old never did get that promised hug right away...

But he will.

Soon...

<----------------------------------->

Okay guys so this is just a little short story i thought up. Hope its good! :p

Yes this is a real event. I decided to write this because to tell u the truth I was pretty depressed after this happened. I am really thankful nobody related to me was involved in this tragic event, but Y'now. It really sucks that these peoples lives where torn away without a single warning. Well I'll leave it to youse guys to comment and chit chat about it! By the way this story is dedicated to the most affected family. The little boy in this story was part of this loving family...Martin Richard. unfortunately he passed. The father survived(nothing happened to him), The mother is in critical condition(as of april 17)and the little sister lost a leg.

P.s.I am TERRIBLY sorry if one of you're family members where involved. If they where,feel free to private message me about it okay? Love ya <3

Xoxo @Ltz_of_luv_4_1d

*R.I.P Boston marathon vic