Chapter one:the return

**************

**************

Lucy outfit for the ball..

KLAUS POV... 

Everything is alright in neworleans again all of my family together again we have come to terms with the witches an werewolves. My family and marcel are living in the french quarter with hayley and hope.

present time

Marcel ,my family ,Hayley  and myself are sitting in the living room just chatting when 4 werewolves come barging in.

Jackson" Marcel we have the ceremony ready"

Elijah" what? Marcel what is going on"

marcel" alright let get this done"

Marcel walks onto the balcony with a sad distant look in his eyes. my family and i all share a look and follow him. we look out over the balcony to see witches vampires and werewolves are all holding a lantern.

Rebekkah" what the bloody hell is going on."

Marcel" ladies and gentleman today we remember a very unique women .she wasn't a vampire or witch but a werewolf but it didn't matter to her what you were but what you did about it. she use to have a life saying and it is now painted on that wall" Marcel points to the wall" WHEN YOU FINALLY LET GO OF THE PAST SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG' L"ucy was a special girl to everyone she had a huge heart for everyone and everything . so today we let go of the lanterns and pray for her return and the death of her kidnappers because we will have our princess BACK!!!!"....Everyone lets go of the lanterns and we watch as they fly off into the dark starry night .

Everyone walks back into the lounge marcel walks to the window watching the lanterns in the distance. while everyone sits down on the various scattered chairs. 

Elijah "Marcellus who are you talking about"

Marcel  looked down "im talking about lucy she was incredible,beautiful and couragously kind." marcel walked towards a chair and sits down and sighs" i found her when she was 10 she was abandoned in a alley badly injured. i took her in by the age 12 she was the most intelligent person i ever met. but like everything good it must come to a end. when lucy was 14 i came home from the bar and found a puddle of blood and that was it she was gone no other trace her phone still on her bed and everything in place but her teddy that i got her when i first found her." he looks down in dissappointment. 

Jackson walks forward towards marcel and puts his hand on his shoulder in a brotherly way. " she is  werewolves royalty she was supposed rule us when she turned 20  in four weeks but she is missing has been for 6 years ." he looked sad i kinda felt bad.

MARCELPOV**********

It has been three weeks since the ceremony her birthday is in 1 week. I dont think i could go through another birthday without her here. she is the most important thing in my life how could i let her slip through my fingers.i was chatting with klaus on the sidw of the dance floor. when the music came to a abrubt stop and people gaspnd are gaping at the stairs. i turn to look toward them curious. 

and i see this absolute  beauty in a blue ballgown and blue mask she is looking down at her feet making sure she doesn't trip. when she gets halfway she looks up and her eyes They look fa-

" hiya" she started playing with her dress.
"lucy " i whisper she looks at me and takes of her mask.
"LUCY " EVERYONE SCREAMS running towards her i walk to her hesitantly everyone parts the originals behind me she looks at me and gets tears in her eyes.

LUCY POV *******

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT AWAY.

ha take that wicked witch and here he is marcely smelly.

marcel " it can't be she is gone " he gets a frown on his face " prove that your her "

lucy " ok simple1. my nickname for you was marcelly smelly because i hated the smell of your cologne so you changed it but the nickname stuck.2. every Friday night we climbed on to the roof with 2 tub of ice cream i got chocolate with choc chips you got mint and choc chips which i horrible it tastes like feet i mean come on.' some clears throat' ohh right number 3 for my 12th birthday I got all the vampires in the quarter to dress as Disney character. Number 4 once i came to the quarter to find you with a girl  i walked in when you were about" marcel super speeds to me puts his hand over my mouth

marcel " its really you?"

lucy  turns to the closest vampire "isn't that what I just said?".