Yuma confesses!

Warning this is a lemon if you don't feel comfortable reading this then please don't. Ps. thank you CrystalCookie410 for helping me think of this one!

It was another boring class and I was dying. ever sense the whole break up with Arata I've been very antisocial. even though this class was boring what was worse was that Arata sits next to me. "Siera." I hear Arata whisper. I just ignore him and look out the window.

When class was over me and yui walked down to the cafeteria together. when we got there I saw Arata and his new bitch sitting at a table laughing. "Siera...are you ok?" Yui asks nudging my shoulder. "Hmm? Yeah I'm fine!" I smile at her. "alright." she smiles back.

We get our food and sit down at a table. as we're eating I notice that Arata's girlfriend was staring at me. "yui you notice her staring at me to...right?" I whisper. she nods and takes a bite of her food. I decide to look up at her she glares at me but I just smile wave and flip her off.

"Siera...that...wasn't pft nice." yui says trying to hold in her giggles. "eh. she shouldn't keep staring at me." I shrug and go back to eating. after a few minute Arata and his girlfriend walk up to our table. "Siera did you flip Riley off?" He asks a little bit angry. "yeah she kept staring at me."

"That's not true ara she's a liar!" Riley pouts but I can see the Smirk on her face. "whatever. believe who you want I don't care. just stay away from me." I sigh. suddenly I felt something cold and wet fall on my head. I look up and see Riley holding an empty glass.

"That's what you get bitch." she chuckles. yui knew what was coming next and she held my arm. "yui...let go." I said my voice really low. "Siera you don't want to get in trouble again!" She shouts. I notice that Arata was trying not to laugh and that just pissed me off more.

I gently push yui away and punch Riley right in the face. "Siera!" Yui shouts. Arata runs over to Riley who had a bloody nose. "you think that's funny wore?" I ask pissed. I see Yuma standing up ready for something. "Siera you bitch! This is why I like hot girls who aren't violent!" Arata yells standing up.

I felt a pain in my chest and I grit my teeth. I look down at the ground and clench my fists. I hear a loud crash and look up. Yuma had punched Arata in the face and sent him flying. "that's enough." he said and walked over to me. before I could react he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Yuma put me down!" I shout punching his back. he ignores me and starts walking out of the cafeteria. after a few more minutes of walking he enters and empty class room and locks the door. "Yuma?" I ask a little worried of what's going to happen. "I can't take it anymore." he whispers and pushes me against the wall.

"Yuma what's go-" suddenly Yuma smashes his lips onto mine. my eyes widen and I try to push away but to no avail. 'damn vampire strength!' I curse to myself. Yuma licks my bottom lips asking for entrance. I hesitantly open my mouth. his tongue explores my wet cavern and I moan into the kiss.

Yuma smirks and pulls away. I was a blushing and panting mess. "your ears and tail are showing." he whispers leaning to my ear. "I heard it happens when you get excited." he whispers seductively into my ear. my eyes widen a little. "h-how did you know?!" I stutter. he just smirks and puts his knee in between my legs rubbing it against my lower region.

I blush and cover my mouth trying to hold back a moan. "that's not fun." Yuma says removing my hands. "let me hear your voice." he starts to leave kisses up and down my neck. when he found my soft spot me bite down on it making me squeak in pain. he starts to lick the mark and suck on my neck.

I feel his hands go up my shirt and caress my sides. "I'll make you feel good." he whispers before kissing me roughly. He takes off my shirt and unclips my bra. I quickly cover myself up in embarrassment. Yuma growls and pulls my arms away pinning them over my head. "your beautiful." he says before he grabs one of my breasts.

I gasp and let out a moan. he starts to fondle with my breasts and licks my collar bone. "Here." he takes a sugar cube out of his pocket and shoves it in my mouth. "it'll make you taste sweeter." suddenly he shoves one of my breasts in his mouth while fondling the other one. I let out a moan as he licks my nipple.

He moves away and slides a hand down my pants. "heh. your this wet already." he smirks and starts to take off my pants along with my black laced panties. I blush and look away. "shut up." I mumble. he just chuckles and lays me down on a desk. "I promise you'll feel really good~" he purrs in my ear.

Without warning he shoves two of his fingers inside me. "ah!" I moan in pleasure as he starts to pump in and out of me. "does it feel good?" He asks licking my neck. I don't answer I was to dazed. he smirks and bites my neck. "mph!" I cover my mouth and hold back a load moan.

He pulls away blood dripping off his chin. "I was right. that sugar cube did make you taste sweeter." he licks his lips and pulls his fingers out of me. he pulls off his shirt and pants. I see a huge bulge in his boxers. He smirks and pulls off his boxers his member sticking up.

"Geez." he looks at me and smirks. he pulls me up and sits on the desk. "get on your knees." he demands I blush and do as he says. "now suck." I blush even more and grab his member. I lick the tip and start to slowly put his member in my mouth. when I do I start to bob up and down while stroking the rest of him.

"Ah...siera!" He throws his head back and starts panting. I feel his member throb in my mouth and I just blush. "Siera....more." he says grabbing the back of my head and shoving his member deeper into my mouth. his moans were loud and it made me all red.

"Coming...I'm going to come!" He shouts. I try to pull away but he doesn't let me. soon his hot liquid goes down my throat. I pull away panting heavily. Yuma was panting but soon was on top of me with my legs spread apart. "ready Siera? I'm going to make you feel good."

He slams himself into me and I gasp in pain. "I-it hurts!" I cry blood started to spill from my eyes. "it's ok. tell me when to move." Yuma whispers. after a minute or two I nod. he starts thrusting in and out of me. "ah...Yuma...f-faster!" I moan. he nods and starts to go faster. the room was filled with our moans and skin slapping together.

"Siera your so tight." he pants. I felt a knot form in my stomach. "y-Yuma I'm gonna c-come!" He nods and smiles. "go ahead." soon I came all over his member. after a few more thrusts Yuma comes inside me. he pulls out and falls next to me. "Siera." he pulls me close to his chest and puts a sugar cube in my mouth.

"I love you." He whispers kissing my forehead. "he was wrong. you are hot and your not a bitch." he whispers in my ear. "besides what's so wrong with a girl who's violent?" He smiles and pulls me close.

After we got dressed I saw that school had just ended and we walked out to our limos. yui sees me and runs up to me. "Siera where were you?!" She shouts worried. "sorry yui Yuma had to tell me something." I apologize to her and smile. she sighs in relief and walks back to the limo.

"Siera here." Yuma hands me two sugar cubes. "really is this all you eat?" I asks sighing. "there good." he shrugs and kisses my forehead before walking off. I blush and walk to the limo when I get in yui takes a sugar cube as does kanato. "hey Siera you have a hickey!" Yui shouts.

Everyone in the limo turns and looks at me wide eyed. I reach up to my neck and blush. I quickly roll down the window and see Yuma smirking at me. "damn it Yuma! I told you about this!" I shout pissed. yui and shuu tried to pull me back. Yuma just winks at me and blows me a kiss.

When they were finally able to get me back in the limo I was looking down blushing. "stupid Yuma...you pervert." I mumble to myself. "Siera what did Yuma do?" Shuu asks looking at me. I just blush and cover my face. "don't tell me he took your virginity!" Yui shouts covering her mouth.

I just blush even more and sink down into my seat. "he did?!" They a shout. "stupid vampires!" I shout really embarrassed. shuu puts his arm around me and pulls me close.

*everyone's POV not yui*

'Damn you Yuma!'

*to be continued*