Ch.3 Wait What??

When I got home from school I went into my room and jumped onto my bed. This day has been way to much for me to handle and I don't think that I can take much more of it. First my problem with Parker, then Jason comes back into my life, and I find out that Parker likes me? What is a girl to do in a situation like this. I guess that I stressed myself out to much because I fell asleep and now it's four o'clock.

I got up from my bed and got dressed. I decided to wear a white crop top, high wasted denim shorts, a white bow, white sunglasses, white high heels, and my hair in a high ponytail. I decide to take my mustang because those were the first car keys I could find. I texted Parker that we are working on the project at his house. He said ok and with that I drove to his house.

When I got to his house I sighed,we all shared so many memories here. I remember the times when we were all friends, but all good things come to an end. I shook the feeling off of me and rang his doorbell. I waited for about five minutes before him and some blond bimbo came outside.

"See you tomorrow baby." Blondie said. I could tell be the way she was out of breath and how her shirt was halfway up her body that she was a slut. I didn't see her face at first but when I did I was pretty surprised.

"Wow Janice, I didn't take you for the hit and run type of girl."

"Your just mad because you didn't get any. And just so you know, I know that you came back for him, your just a little slut.

"You know what Janice, since your name isn't Google, stop acting like you know everything. And wow, did a two year old put makeup on for you?"

"Ugg, you think that your so amazing, but your not. At least I know how to make myself even more pretty with makeup."

"Well maybe you should eat some make up, that way at least you'll be pretty on the inside. Cause we all know that you'll never be pretty on the outside."

And with that she got in her car and drove away.

"Well you sure know how to end a fight."

"Can we just start so this can be over as soon as possible."

"Sure whatever you want princess."

My heart stopped for a seconded when he called me princess. Nobody has ever called me that except for Jason. Yay we were like 13 or 14 but for some reason I just got happy when he called me that. But when Parker said it,my heart got tight and my stomach didn't feel too good.

"Don't call me that, ever."

"Why not? It's just a stupid name, that bothers you. So now I'm just going to call you princess."

Again when he said that it just didn't feel right.

"You know what, forget it. Let's just just get to work."

I walked into the house and went upstairs to the third room on the left. Wow, nothing changed about this room except for the race car bed sheets. Wait, he didn't even change those! This is too funny. A 17 year old boy still has the same sheets from when he was 7 years old.

"So excited to get to the bed room are we?"

"Ha, you wish Parker. The only way to get me in bed with you is if you had people hold me down and I was tied up."