One

"No! Babe! Baby! Hon, I swear to God-" but I didn't have time to finish because the door slamed shut with a very nice thud right in my face. "Fucking beautiful." I mutterd to myself. If it wasn't wonderful enough that I was now forced to sleep outside, while there were minus fucking 10 degrees, I was also dressed just in a T-shirt and boxers. This whole situation couldn't get any worse at this point.
Nope! Actually, never mind.
If God wasn't playing enough of a joke on me right now, it just had  to start raining. I definitely started questioning my luck.
I started to run down the street while trying my ass out not to trip like a total idiot. But I was a total idiot, so I ended up tripping like, five times.
Eventually I reached my best friend's house, and started to knock, slam and hit the door.

"Jeez, calm your tits, man! It's like, fucking two in the mornig!" Dilan opened the door, between two yawns.

"Thanks, man, finally!"  I said, entering his home. That was the first bit of luck I had all day- his house was just a couple blocks away from mine, so I only had to embarrass myself a little bit.

"Yeah, sure. What's up now?" he asked, taking a sit on the couch.

"Fucking Amanda caught me!" I said frustrated, talking a sit in the armchiar.

"What have you done now, Matt?" he asked, lying down.

"Remember Kathrine?"

"The hot chick you cheated on Amanda with?"

"Yeah, her." I said, not exactly pleased with myself. Kathrine was this really, really good animal in bed, but she was pretty stupid. I mean yeah, she got curves, and all that stuff, but she did not have any single bit of inteligence in that head of hers.

"And what have you done now? She's finally caught you?"

"Excuse you, I am a natural born talent in cheating, thank you very much, but this one was not my fault."

"I'm pretty sure that the last time, nor this time were your faul either, no?" Dilan asked sarcastically. Damn, he knows me too well.

"Shut up and let me explain, will you?" I snapped, and he nodded, with a sleepy smirk on his face.

"It just happened that I was walking down the street, ran into her, and the crazy bitch started kissing me, with all her 'I missed you, Matthew! Ah, you are so good'" I said, rolling my eyes. "And before I could get her off me, Amanda came out of fucking nowhere and saw us!" I said dramatically, leaning back in my seat.

"Ok, and why hadn't she kicked your ass out before two am?"

"I don't know!" I said. "I guess she couldn't bear the thought of missing me that much, so she chose to keep me a little longer, and then kick my ass out!"

"Well, that's fucked up, man." Dilan said, if it weren't obviously enough yet. "But I still don't get why you cheated in the first place." he said.

"I don know, man. It seemed interesting. She seemed interesting."

"Yeah, dude, but you had Amanda!"

"Please no past tense there! I still think I can get here to forgive me."

"I don't think so, but whatever."

"Come on, don't give me that look! I've been with her for two years now." I said, more to convince myself rather than Dilan, about that. But, then again, why would she be with me anymore? I was a damn hot mess, an she was a full professional manager. Why would she need me?

"I don't know. Honestly now, it is more that she has been together with you, than you with her. You have not treated her nearly as well as she deserves. Don't get me wrong, I hope it works out for you two, but maybe it is time you give her a chance to live her life too." Dilan said yawning, a sudden seriousness in his voice. I looked at him and he shook his head in disappointment. He has always known about my love story with Amanda and he did not approve of it. Neither was I approving of my own self, yet I couldn't bring myself to break up with her. I fucking loved Amanda, and I did not deserve the least of things she did for me. I cheated on her because I was afraid of her- she was too powerful of a woman. Why would she look at a no one like me?

"Well, I've got to wake up early tomorrow, so let's get you a pillow and a mattres, so I can go back to my lovely sleep." he said and stood up.

"Thanks, man." I said, looking down. We've been best friends since we were twelve years old, and got through a lot of shit together. He was basically my brother. I honestly don't know what would I do without him.

"Sweet dreams, cheating boy!" he teased me with a small grin.

"Yeah, good night to you, too." I said, lying on the couch.

Well, at least I don't have to sleep outside in the rain, so I would say that I wasn't completely out of luck yet.