Oh Shit/ The Way You Me Feel/ Promises.

Recap: 

Alexis: Papí this is Chris. Chris this is my Dad. 

Her Dad:*turns around* Wh- Breezy my boy?!! 

Me: *whispers* Oh Shit!!

Chris Pov:

ohhhh shitttttt that is Jay....I didn't know Alexis was his daughter I mean I knew he had a daughter my age an goes to my school with high honors and shit. but one thing he said was she was off limits.

Jay: Alexis go in the room with your mom let me have a word with Breezy here. 

Alexis: *confused* um okay? *leaves* 

Jay: Well well well look who the cat dragged in. How are you boy? 

Me: umm i-im good . 

Jay: So you talking to my daughter huh? What I tell you Breezy?!? 

Me: Shh-Shes off limits. 

Jay: so why you here huh you think my daughters a little slut?  

Me: No I swear I never thought that I didn't even know she was your daughter . 

Jay: don't lie to me breezy. 

Me: I put that on my momma I swear I ain't even know she was your daughter an you know I never seen your daughter a day in my life. 

Jay: okay you right. your right...But why are you here? 

Me: she was my tutor today she came to my house to tutor me cause as you know basketball seasons coming an my grades got to be up so after we was done I followed her home she invited me in an here I am now. 

Jay: *nods* you like my daughter? 

Me: Well I mean we just met a couple days ago an we only know each other a little. in other word yea I kind of do. 

Jay: so do you plan on taking her out? 

Me: I did already. 

Jay:*nods* where? 

Me: Carnival. 

Jay: oh so you the one that won that big ass bear for her?*laughs* 

Me:*smiles* yeaa 

Jay: Well don't think this is your free pass to get to my daughter cause you work for me an shit. How I know you won't hurt her? 

Me: I haven't talked to any other girl in about a week. I been going to school. an cause I know what your capable of I mean you have been my boss since I was 14. 

Jay: You right. okay well that's good. Does she know you do jobs for me. 

Me: No Sir. 

Jay: okay good. 

Me: why? 

Jay: just don't say nothing bout it okay? 

Me: sure 

Jay: now call me by the name Jody cause they don't know you work for me an its my real name don't say nothing okay.? 

Me: yes sir. 

Jay: just tell them I know your dad an I knew you since a little boy. 

Me: iqht. 

Jay: Jada'lex an Alexis come here!!! 

Me: Who's Jada'lex? 

Jay: my wife duh. 

me:*nods*