Chapter 4

After an hour if moving my room around, I finally get done. All I have left to do is put clothes in my dresser, and hang some in my closet. I lay down on my bed for a little bit to just chill out. So I turned on Netflix, and right after that I get a text from hunter!
(H=Hunter C=Cameron

H- hey!
C- hi!
H- are you busy?!😏😉
C- no why?😌
H- well.... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a little bit then you can eat dinner with us?!😚
C- well....I think we were gonna have ur family over for dinner tonight but let me ask if we can switch that!
H- okay
C- she said yes!
H- okay come over at 1:00
C- okay bye!
H- bye!😘☺️

I only have an hour to get ready, so I do the usual. I put my hair into a side braid, since my hair is really long. I decided not to wear any make up. I put on a pair of shorts, and a nice blue-ish shirt then leave. I knock on the door and a little boy answered?
"Hey I'm Brandon, are you here to see hunter?!" He said. He is so adorable. "Yes I am!" I said nicely. He yelled up the stairs and said "hey! Hunter ur girlfriends here!" He said and lagged afterward. Hunter came running down the stairs and ran outside and shut the door. "Okay, so do you wanna like um penny board to the park?!" He asked me. " I would love to, let me go get mine." I said. I came out and said "let's go!" We rode In a comfortable silence to the park, which is only like five minutes away. When we get there we talk, laugh, and at one point he chased me and tickled me! After two hours we rode back and I went home. He gave me a hug, and kissed me on the cheek and we both went in.

I hope you are enjoying the book so far?!