Chapter 10

By the time I even knew it was already 6pm. I hurried up and hoped in the shower cleaned myself. When j got out I blow dried my hair, then I curled it. I put on some makeup. I then put on some leggings with a very nice,pretty shirt with some white vans. I looked really cute. It was 6:48pm, and I heard hunter talking to my mom. I walked fownstairs and he looked at me and said "wow!" All I did was blush. He grabbed my hand and we walked out.
"Where are we going?!" I asked
"It's a surprise"
"Come on you know I don't like surprises!"
"I know!" He said while interlocking our fingers. We arrived at chipotle. I didn't know what to get because I have never been here, so I just got a salad. Hunter got a nacho thing? I don't know what it was called but he let me take a bite and it was good!
"Thank you!"I said to him
"No problem!listen I hope this isn't too fast, but I just really wanted to tell you that I really like you!" He said emphasizing the word really.
"Awww hunter, thank you. I really like you too, so don't be embarresed. I see you blushing" I said laughing.
"Really?"
"YES!" I said really excited!
"Yes! Well why don't we go to the park and just hang out."
"Yea, okay!"
He paid even though I really didn't want him too. We walked to the park, as we were holding hands.
"Get on the swing!!" Hunter said in his raspy ish voice.
"Okay?"
I get on the swing and hunter pushes me. He does an underdog, and I went so high.
"Hunter I'm gonna puke" I said laughing.
"Oh, sorry babe!"
I blushes as he stopped the swing. We spent like 3 hours at the park. When we got home we stopped at my doorway...
"Cameron....I know I already told you this but I really like you, you don't even understand. Like I mean I don't really know if you like me back so it like makes the crush on you like...I don't know, but I really like you and I hope you like me too.
I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back. It lasted like 20 seconds and then I pulled away.
"Does that answer your question!?" I asked.
"Yes!" He said with a. Huge smile on his face. He was also blushing. We said our goodbyes, and went inside. I got pajamas on and before I knew it sleep took over me.