Heavy Hangs the Albatross

Heavy Hangs The Albatross~~ My Feet Are Slipping

The Thespian glanced at the setting sun. I'm sorry," he apologized, "I must be going now. Pardon me." And without another word, the man left, leaving The Artist with his sorrow stricken thoughts.

With a lack of his pervious retribution and resentment, The Artist left his house, not even checking for Annabel. Why would a person do such a thing as kill his beautiful, sweet Annabel? No, not a person; a monster.

"There must be some way for me to join her?" The Artist thought to himself. "Should I kill the one who did this first? I shall just kill anyone in my way of his defeat."

The Artist swiftly returned to his house and grabbed a knife before returning his journey to the city. He would kill The Thespian and anyone else in his way to the wretched man's demise then take his own life.

After hours of searching, The Thespian still had not appeared and with everystep Gerard took, his hopes of finding the man dwindled.

Turning down a desolate alley, The Artist finally fell to his knees in defeat. He put the knife up to his own kneck, the bitter edge of the blade biting his kneck.

Sheer seconds before The Artist's exicution of himself, his stunning Annabel appeared before his very eyes