The Girl

*I'm sorry! I published the chapter without putting the features of Kyoko. Well, here it is.

*Kyoko features are :

°Extremely long (knee length) blackish brown hair with electric blue highlights.

°Eyes are a gentle sea blue color.

°Breasts are A-cups

°Hieght: 5"11"

°Weight: 107lbs.

°Butterfly earrings

I hope I didn't confuse you too much. In this chapter, Kyoko wanders into the city.

===========Kyoko POV==========

It's so huge. What do they call these again? Buildings, that's what they're called! How am I going to get someone to help me? "(whispering) Hello, can someone help me?" I stay in an ally to keep people from seeing me. Then I spotted a girl I saw earlier in the meadow. "Um, can you help me?"

The little girl turned to look at me. She made a weird face.

Little Girl: You remind me of this pretty blue and black butterflies I noticed on a red rose.

How do I reply to that? Do I just answer yes? "That's flattering little girl. Can you please help me?" The small girl stands there in thought.

Little Girl: Well, I think I can help you if it's alright with my mommy. Follow me. I know a short cut through the allies to my home.

I run behind her while she held my hand. She knows where she is going. What a smart kid.

Little Girl: Here we are.

The little girl turns to me and points to a cottage in the forest. I can't believe she lives here. Away from all the busy streets and people. "What a beautiful house you have. You and your mother live here?"

Little Girl: I don't have real mommy. She left me in the meadows to die. Luckly, I was found by the animals here. They tend to me and give me food. I have loved and helped them in return.

She glanced down and noticed a deer walking to her. She squatted down and petted it.

Little Girl: This is my 'mommy'. Her name is Lucacer. My name is Beanie.

She looked at me then replied,

Beanie: You look like you need some clothes. Let me help you with that.

She leaned over and gotten some cloths and started to make me an outfit. It ended up being a loose blue and white dress with floral decor. "Thank you so much. I look so pretty now."

Beanie nodded her head and brushed Lucacer's fur. I never knew there were sweet people in this world.

*Thank you for reading and please vote and comment*