Chapter One (Part Two)

Love Knows No Bounds

Chapter One

Part Two

Astonish by the beautiful rose garden, and an arcs of red roses.... "I feel at ease in here..."

While walking down the path, I saw a big round white fountain in the center of the garden... Four angel statues in the corner and white benches near the statues...

I only see this kind of place in movies and fairy tales, it made me feel excited and dreamy... Approaching slowly to the fountain...

"It's so romantic if I ever meet my mister perfect in this kind of place, especially now that the moon is at its fullest..."

I giggled after saying those embarrassing lines; it's not that someone will hear me... They're all busy, enjoying the party out there...

I sited at the fountain, a flickering reflection of the moon showed into the water... The nice ambiance of the place made me remember of what happened earlier at the party...

Sighed "I really didn't fit in here..."

My loud voice echoed around the place "I messed up!" I brought by face to my palm, defeated...

"Mom's trying her best to introduce me to everyone, but I always messed up! The last time I remember that we went on a party is when I poured a wine into a lady, and now I talked shit to that guy..."

Sighed... If I continue this, no one would ever talk to me, again... Especially in this industry... I just don't know how to act around these people, because different people raised me, they didn't taught me to be materialistic but they raise me with love and care...Just a year ago when I started living with my parents in London... Though mom's really trying her best to make me feel comfortable with my new life, but it's really impossible!

Sighed..."What a long night this is..."

A male's voice created a sound that shocked me... "Hmmm..." I jump and stumble into the ground... I looked around to find where the voice came from, a small cloud started to hide the moon, slowly looking at every corner of the place, my eyes stops at the shadow of a man at the other side of the fountain... "Holy Shit!!! Is that a ghost?! Or maybe, a psycho?! I happened to see a movie almost like this, psycho and ghost usually showing up in secluded places, waiting for a victim..."I muttered. My body's trembling; my eyes are teary with fear. I gulp the big lump in my throat.

The shadow started walking slowly towards me. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the scary figure that's approaching... "You are over reacting miss. I don't think that I am that ugly to deserve a treatment like that..."

Hearing the husky voice of the man standing in front of me, I opened my eyes... Wearing Armani black suit, I think his around six feet or so and has a nice built body is standing in front of me.

When I realized, that he's also an attendee of the party. Made me feel relieved...

But wait; don't tell me he heard me talking to myself? No, I don't think so... Maybe he just came out from the party as well, for fresh air.

"Don't spread you negativity in here... Sighing three times will pollute the air in this nice place... And why don't you stand up already? You look like my dog sitting around there..."

I stood up immediately and fixed myself... I narrowed my eyes and talk irritated "Hey! That's quite rude of you to say to a stranger that they looked like your dog!!!" I clenched my fist then walked closer to him...