time of my life...

Wayne pov

It's been a week since nicki broke up with drake and she still making a nigga wait.

We had a meeting for Young Money Cash Money Bidness today. We all bout to see what it's about. Drake still in his feelings too.

''D ,you ready?'' Nick's angelic voice asked me.

''Yea nick lets go. We'll meet bitch boy there.'' She walked out and I was shocked. She was beautiful. She had on some colorful tights and a crop top. I walked over to give her a hug.

''You look beautiful ma.'' I honestly responded to her outfit. I already knew she was gone say something to me about that lightskin broad.

"You need to stop calling that boy out his name like that. And thank you." I smacked my teeth, shrugging my shoulders.

''Anyway let's go we can't be late or bird gon' be mad." I stated.

We piled into the car. She got the drill to put her seat belt on as soon as we got in from what happened the last time. I had to hit a strong right turn and she flew into the door. I then got my ass beat up cause she popped me all in my shit. Now she knew what to expect when I drove.

We pulled up to drake house and got out the car. When we walked in all eyes were on her.

They were all greeting her, and Drake got up to kiss her hand. Psh cheesy ass corny ass nigga . I walked around and sat down. I looked over to them while they were talking and getting along with each other.

After a long while they sat down and we got started.

''So nick , me, and drake go live in four days.''I told everybody there. They were happy and stuff.

''We're going to Dallas.'' Bird nodded his head, listening to me speak.

''Ight so me, tyga, and gudda go live in Chicago though. I don't think it's far from here.'' Bird discussed. He another body ima have to drop for being too comfortable with Nicki too.

''Ight that would be good. So everybody got their date and time right?'' Bird questioned and we all confirmed in scattered responses.

After we finished up, one of Nick's friends walked in.

''KATY!'' She exclaimed excited while she jumped up and ran towards her. Her friend didn't look excited. Damn ya potna(partner) not happy to see you Nicki?

Nicki pov

After I finished hugging katy I saw her face. She was upset and scared.

''Baby girl, what's wrong?'' I was full of concern. This normally hype, thick chocolate girl was usually full of life.

''It's safaree. He's at your house and he said that if you don't get there soon he will hurt your mama. You know he crazy." I was shocked. Safaree wouldn't go that far. He wouldn't put his hands on my mama.

''Im on my way.'' That was all I said before Wayne jumped up.

''You not going alone. I'm going too because whoever this nigga is, not about to put his hands on you or ya mother, especially if i'm around.'' He was pissed. I could see it, but really it was hard to distinguish. I know him so damn well.

All I could do was smile.

He smirked and opened the front door.

''Lets go. '' He said before he walked out. Katy wore an amused expression and walked out with drake following.

Drake stayed quiet for some reason. We all got our cars and sped to my house. Wayne,somehow, was already there waiting, leaning on his car. I was slightly impressed. Slightly.