Chapter 29!

ALEX POV: "WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!!" Jack yells in my ear. I groan and push him away before flipping over to the other side of the bed.

Yesterday, after I dropped Kellin off at the airport, I drove home and packed enough clothes to last me for a couple of months and then got in my car and drove to Zack and Jack's place. Once I got there, Rian, Zack, Jack, and I just hung out, ordered pizza, and watched movies until we all kind of just passed out in separate rooms.

Today was officially the first day of tour and I was excited to hang out and see all the fans. I was also looking forward to hanging out with the supporting bands: Statechamps, Tonight Alive, and Issues. But as of right now? All I want to do is just lay in bed.

I miss Kellin already. That was the downside to touring. I was going to be away from my blue-eyed Angel for 3 whole fucking months. Oh how I'm going to miss him...

"C'mon Alex!! We don't have time for your shit! We have to go! How can you sleep this long anyway? Its fucking 5 in the afternoon!!!" Jack yells, tugging the covers off of my body, exposing my skin to the cold air.

"Noooo. I want to sleep! No concert today because you interrupted Alex's sleepy time." I grumble, poking Jack in his chest before plopping down on the bed, face first.

"Don't make me have to get the ice bucket." Jack says. I shoot up after him mentioning that terrible contraption.

"Aha, thought that would wake your ass up. You have 10 minutes to get ready before we leave so you better get going." Jack says smirking, before walking out of my room. I roll my eyes and with a final grunt, I roll off my bed and start to head towards the bathroom to freshen up before the concert tonight.

***

KELLIN POV: "Where were you yesterday?" I ask Justin as I climb on to our tour bus, Oli bringing my suitcases.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was at my girlfriends house." Justin says, apologetically. I stop in the middle of my tracks, putting my hands on my hips and looking directly at Justin in shock.

"Girlfriend? When did you get a girlfriend?" I ask in curiosity. He chuckles at my reaction.

"When you were in Baltimore with Alex. We just started dating like 3 days ago. So we're taking it slow, you know, just trying to see where this goes." He says shrugging his shoulders. I nod my head in understanding before I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Oli standing there.

"Mind giving me a ride to the venue? I'm gonna meet up with the rest of my band there." He says as our bus driver cranks up the RV and starts to drive down towards the venue.

"Uh yeah, sure thing." I say before going to sit on the couch next to Gabe, Oli following me.

"Hey Gabe!" I say ruffling his hair. He scrunches up his nose and moves his head away from me so I'd stop messing with his hair.

"Hi Kells." He says, looking down at his phone.

"Ooh what you doinggg?" I ask poking his side repeatedly. He laughs before pushing my hand away from his side.

"My girlfriend." He says chuckling.

I roll my eyes before scooting away from him. I sigh loudly before looking around at all my band members, they were all on their phones, probably talking to their girlfriends and ignoring the world around them. To be honest, it was making me miss Alex even more.

"Hey Oli, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the back lounge." He smiles and nods his head okay. I stand up and walk to the back lounge before pulling my phone out and dialing Alex's number.