Chapter 3

for Caitlin (sup3rfruit-id-ptx) the new therapist isn't Troye or Tyler oops

"Hi! So I'm Alexander Kirk and I'm your new therapist." Said tall brunette. Alexander. Alex, what a pretty name. "I would like to get to you know before we will start this therapy. Can you leave, please?" He turned to Miss 'Tell-me-your-name, Mitch'.

"Aren't you afraid of them? They are... They are dangerous, Mr Kirk." She looked at me.

"I'm okay and I don't need guards too." He said and the guards left. He can rule people. He isn't weak. It might be harder than I originally thought. I mean when I saw him for the first time, he looked so shy and innocent. But he isn't now.

There was silence. It wasn't that kind of awkward silence which you want to brake but you don't know how. I knew how to do it. But I didn't see why I should have done it. So I didn't do anything to brake the silence. I was just starring at him, scanning his incredible body inch by inch. He was so sexy. In this prison there aren't many boys who look nice and are attractive. Sometimes I have to imagine this one's face when I have sex. Unfortunately I don't know this face. Liar. You kno- What the fuck was that?

"Mr Grassi?" Said my new fuckboy.

"Yes?" I answered irritated.

"What did I say?"

"I don't know but I wanna fuck you anyway."

"What if I've got a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend?"

"You're gay. You aren't into girls that much." I glanced at him with these sweet innocent eyes.

"I don't have to talk about my sexuality."

"Whatever" I sighed. I looked at his face. He wasn't as angry as I supposed. Actually he was... disappointed?

"Anyway, as I said before I would like to get to know you." I raised my hand. "I will answer your questions later. I'm not sure if Mr Grassi heard Kevin's, Avi's and Kristie's story but I think he know you better than me. Maybe Mr Hoying will tell us something."

"Okay, faggot. So my name is Scott and you don't have to call me Mr Hoying. I mean it's sexy of course but I wanna hear you screaming my name when we will have sex."

"When I said "tell us something" I didn't want to hear about you having sex with me. Also it wasn't nice." He was a little bit angry. Only a little bit.

"Sex with him is nice." I said.

"So you two are boyfriends?" He said with this annoying smirk on his face. I thought he was different. Something more like a classic therapist. I like it.

"No. We just fuck each other whenever we want. No feelings. Just fucking each other and that stuff" Scott assented. I saw disappointed in Mr Kirk's eyes. Again. Maybe it was the way he shows his anger.

"So now tell me about yourself, Mitch. Mr Grassi I mean."

"I've been here for 4 years. And I've got stronger since then. Call me Mitch because I want to fuck you. I do drugs, of course, and drink alcohol here. I might sound like a teenager but this is cool. I mean I'm cool. Everybody wants to have sex with me. And if you don't wanna now, I'll make you want me. You'll scream my name out of your lungs. You'll be moaning and begging for more. I will put my dick into your cute ass. And you'll like that. You're little thirsty faggot. Your balls will change their color to dark blue because I'll suck them for hours."

"Stop it. You're disgusting." said Kevin.

"Even if I am, he likes it. Alex, you like it, don't you? I'll use your blood as an lubricant. And blood will be every where. Your mouth will be bleeding. A lot. And as I said, you will be screaming my name in a pleasure." I looked at him. It didn't turn him on. But Scott... Oh, Scottie boy. You shouldn't be so easy.

"And you think you are worth it? You like it?"

"What?" I asked a little bit irritated.

"Are you worth drugs? Having sex with your best friend? With everyone? Being drunk most the time? You like it?" He looked over his notepad. He was writing everything. Fuck.

"I do. This is me" No. Liar. Shut up.

"Is it the real Mitch? The real Scott? The real Kirstie? The real Avi? The real Kevin?"

"It is." We said.

"Think about it. Can you tell me why y'all are here?"

"No!" We said together.

"Why?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up! You know it. Let's go. I don't want to be here anymore!" I yelled.

"No problem but see you guys tomorrow. We've got sessions together on Tuesdays and private ones on Fridays."We walked out the room.

I wanted to relax. Forget about it. About everything. Even drugs didn't help. I was so high that I was nearly unconscious but there was one fucking sentence in my mind. Is it the real Mitch?

A/N hi, fcuties! I'm so sorry for not updating for awhile but I was feeling bad again and also my phone wasn't working for a day. I was also so demotivated ugh. also I wanna say thanks (again) for @Pure_Fury who checked it and made it looks better yay. I've just realized that a half of my holidays is gone so I have to try update more. that's all and see you guys in the next chapter! (probably not tomorrow but we'll see)