Chapter 1

Sky's P.O.V
"Sky." Someone said. I turn around. I know that voice anywhere. I slowly walk towards where the voice came from.

"Why did you give up Sky?" They asks. I would never but I did. I start running as the forest around me starts forming. I trip and fall on the ground. I slowly look up and see Ian. He smirks. His eyes are all weird.

"You can't just listen or do what you are told." He said. He grabs the back if my jacket ad pulls me up to my feet quickly. He suddenly pushes me against the tree.

"I-Ian." A sword suddenly forms in his hand and it comes towards me.

I wake up in a cold sweat and I sit up quickly. I take a deep breath. I see the sun coming in through the window. I get out of bed and get dressed. I go towards the kitchen.

"Hey Sky." Mitch said.

"Hey." I walk into the kitchen and stop. Wait. I go into the living room and look at Mitch sitting on the couch.

"How in the hell did you get in here?" Mitch smiles and opens his mouth to talk.

"You know what. I don't want to know." I turn around and suddenly see Ian. He walks through me with that same sword.

"Hey you okay Sky?" Mitch asks.

"I'm fine." I never did tell them about Ian because Ian disappeared years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course I can't get it out of me head ever.

"Sky you there?" Mitch asks walking pass me into the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"What's for breakfast? I'm starving." Mitch asks. He sits down and puts his feet up on the table.

"There's food in the fridge. Your legs aren't broken."

"What's got you so on edge?" Mitch asks. I lean on the table.

"Nothing."

"Hear about the attacks?" Mitch asks. Yes I did. They said it is but some sorcerer with purple magic.

"Yes I did. But there is nothing we can do to stop it." Mitch signs.

"Well come on. Jordan is waiting for us." Mitch said standing up and walking towards the door.

"For what?" Mitch looks at me.

"You know what's happening today at the Kingdom. You sure your okay?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll meet you guys there." Mitch doesn't move for a minute. Then he leaves. Us three live on the outskirts of the Kingdom. No we don't live in one house. We live in separate houses. I walk up the step and into my room. I strap a sword on me and some knives. I was about to leave when someone catches my eyes. I look to it and pick up black sunglasses. These are Ian's. I'm just gonna take these. I feel like I will need them for some reason. I put them in my pocket and leave. I open the gate and get my horse out. I put on the reins and stable. I close the gate and get on the horse. I'm pretty far away from the Kingdom. I hit the horses sides and it runs towards the Kingdom.

Okay so first chapter. This is a collab book. Next chapter is gonna be written by DiamondGirlDG I hope you liked the first chapter.
BBBBYYYYEEE!!! :)