Chapter 3

Jordan's P.O.V
"Ugh! Their late!" A horse with someone one it comes it and it's Mitch. Where's Sky then? Mitch dismounts and grab the lead and comes to me.

"Is Sky with you?" Mitch asks. I shake my head.

"Oh maybe he got held up by something or taking the long way here." Mitch said. I look out the gate and into the outside. I don't know. Sky has been acting weird lately. I look at Mitch.

"Maybe we should go look for him?" Mitch shakes his head.

"No Jordan we are already late. They are waiting for us. Sky will be fine." Mitch said.

"Let's wait for a little bit more at least."

"...Okay. We are already making them wait so let's make them wait more." Mitch said.

Sky's P.O.V
I can't believe this. It's too good to be true!

"I-Ian? How?!"

"It doesn't matter cause you won't care at all." Ian said. Of course I will. Someone appears next to Ian with a hood covering his face. But I see glowing purple eyes and blood on his clothes.

"Why isn't he dead yet Ian?" He asks. Ian wouldn't do that.

"W-Who's that?" I look at Ian.

"Seto. Who are you?" Seto asks.

"He's Sky." Ian said. Seto's hand glows purple. Wait he's responsible for the attacks!

"Your helping him?"

"Yeah." Ian said. The blade comes closer to me.

"Why? He's responsible for the attacks!" Ian swings the blade at my face and it cuts my right cheek.

"Ian he's not worth the energy." Seto said. Wow I'm glad and hurt at the same time. Ian lowers the blade. I slowly get to my feet.

"No he is. Sky's always been the fighter." Ian said.

"Then I'll deal with him." Seto said. Ian leaves and Seto suddenly disappears. My horse suddenly starts running towards the kingdom. Well..there goes my ride. I walk forward a little. Something suddenly hits my back and I fall forward and onto the ground. I get to my one knee as Seto grabs my jacket. He pulls out a sword and it goes into my chest and he pulls it out. I grunt slightly and fall on the ground as darkness takes me.

Jordan's P.O.V
"It's been 10 minutes we got to go." Mitch said. I turn my back to the gate just as I hear hooves. I smile and turn back around and lose my smile instantly. The horse comes in.

"That's Sky's." I grab the reins and pull on them. The horse stops. Mitch comes next to it and looks at its leg. He stands up straight.

"That's from a arrow." Mitch said.

"How do you know?"

"Jordan I know my arrow wounds and that's one of them. I guess you were right. He is in trouble." Mitch said. He mounts his horse and I mount Sky's.

"Told you so." Mitch rolls his eyes as we set out looking for Sky with his horse leading the way.

Okay there you go. Next chapter is DiamondGirlDG hope you like the book so far!!!
BBBYYYEEEE!!! :)