Irritating Alpha's Daughter

Once again, this piece of shit is under construction.

*Extensive Swearing Warning*

Ella awoke to voices. It echoed through her mind and caused her to whimper. One voice was over powering and made her bow her head in fear. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up. The blanket that was around her fell from her shoulders making her shiver. The cold air kissed her skin like a distant lover. She pouted as she realized her mate was no where in sight. The moment her eyes couldn't pin point his location, her heart started to beat rapidly. Her back wounds throbbed in pain, but were only scabs now. Suddenly hearing his voice calmed her.

"Put the Alpha in a separate cage away from everyone, don't allow him to speak to anyone. Find all his children and make sure they can't take their father's position just in case there is a riot." Her mate said calmly. Ella was so captured by his voice that she almost didn't realize what he was saying. Riots? Cages? How could he treat them this way? She knew they were the enemy, but so was she...

He must not have known she was the Alpha's daughter or he would have mentioned already having one of the children secured. Her mind could picture his dreamy face, his well sculped jaw, his beautiful brown eyes and the way his hands touched her skin. Ella could already feel the sparks coming off her.

"Need I remind you, the Alpha of Stark Pack will not allow you to take that girl as your mate. He has probably escaped and has taken her back already." The other man's voice hissed with little respect. As if the Alpha's attention was snapped to the thought of his little mate, he started to make his way over to her room. Ella quickly acted as she snatched up her blanket and laid back down. She heard his harsh breathing while her mate's eyes gazed at her sleeping form. Ella heard his foot steps coming toward her and his palm made sweet gentle contact with her forehead. It slid from her forehead to her cheek then dangerously to her collar bone.

"She's warm... Too warm for normal." He sighed softly before placing a hand on the bandaged that graced her neck. Of course werewolves healed quickly, but when mates find each other, things tended to slow down, including the healing process. It was almost impossible that her back healed so quickly. 

"Angelo, you need to put her with the rest of the enemies." The man urged him. Ella's heart started to race as she heard his name. Angelo... It was manly and beautiful at the same time! Angelo seemed to hear her heart beat increase in speed and he instantly placed his hand on her head. Ella's heart rate slowed back to normal just from his soothing touch. 

"You are telling me to put my mate, my injured mate, in a cage in the cold while her immune system is at its weakest, Jared? She can barely fight off a cold!" Angelo hissed lowly at the man named Jared while keeping his hand on Ella's head. Jared huffed and seemed to be thinking of a solution.

"She could kill you in your sleep! She is the enemy!" Jared shouted and kicked the bed base causing Ella to gasp and snap her eyes open. Her eyes were wide like a scared doe while Jared glared at her. Angelo's hand was placed on her head, pulling her to lean on him.

"Leave! Tell the troops we look for the entrance to the village in the morning." He snarled with his Alpha tone. Jared, who looked no older than 26 with brown shaggy hair, turned and stomped out. Ella glanced around and tried to figure out where she was. Seeing the fabric walls, she realized she was in a tent. Angelo's voice was obviously angry and it scared her. Would he get angry like that if she did something wrong? Ella noticed the bed was expensive and looked to belong in a palace with its gold and red colours and pillows. Angelo slowly put Ella back down on her pillow and pulled her blanket up higher on her. The look he gave her was loving and caring as he touched her neck wound.