Battle for the Pack

Authors notes:

This piece of shit is going under construction. I can't believe I actually wrote it

_______________________________________________________________________

"Heather, what do imagine your mate will be like?" Ella asked softly as she turned on to her side on the grassy hill. The sun shone down like a constant waterfall before hitting the huge maple tree they sat under. 9-year-old Heather scrunched up her nose and snorted in disgust.

"MY mate will be the best and there is no doubt better than Dina's." She hissed as she spoke the other girl's name, filling her little body full of hate. Ella giggled placing her arms under her head.

"Dina's will probably have a mate who is an Omega, they'll be kissing the Alpha's a** together in harmony." Ella snickered while Heather gasped.

"Ella! You know your father hates it when you cuss." The blonde huffed as she licked her pink lips. Her tanned skin looked perfect against the green of the grass. Like her eyes, the grass was beyond vibrant. Unlike the grass, she had small flecks of gold surrounding the pupils. Ella rolled her mismatched eyes in dread. One of her eyes was a light blue while the other was a dark green.

"Don't remind me! He'll probably send me to my cousin's again and I'm still not over the last visit. Did you see those bruises I came home with?" She questioned. Her cousin was a pack trainer who took his responsibilities too seriously. Each time she went over he would work her to the bone, not once would he go easy. He'd tell her to run until the sun came up late at night and she had no choice, but the listen. Heather snickered and nodded.

"I remember you came home with a huge black eye. Does he even know that you're nine?" She asked with well scalped brow raised. Damn her perfect genes. Ella huffed and closed her eyes.

"I don't think he cares." She sighed as everything went silent between the two girl's. The wind pushed the trees slowly as they swayed. Leaves rustled and the grass bowed only to bounce back up.

"What do you imagine your mate will be like?" Heather asked out of the blue. Ella frowned, her brow furrowing together. She thought long and hard as she pictured her mate. In her young mind she thought of prince charming, a man of her dreams, but something blocked her mind from thinking of him. She then pictures dark black eyes staring at her. Chocolate brown eyes.

"I-I don't know. I think he must be wonderful whether he is prince charming or not." Her voice spoke gently as she closed her eyes.

"He will be powerful, he will protect me and he will be good at heart. Thats all that matters to me." She whispered quietly while time seemed to stop for a moment.

"He will be all mine."

10 years later...

"Why me?" Ella groaned as she tried to fit into her Flixs armour. She squeezed it together, attempting to make it fit on her one side only to find her chest being squished. Heather stared at her best friend struggle. Over the years, Ella had become a lovely young woman with the mouth of a sailor.

Her long dark red locks grew to her mid back and seemed to refuse to go any further. Ella remembered the temper tantrum when she tried hair tutorials on Youtube and ended up burning some of it. A small giggle left the blonde's lips as she went to help her friend. Heather moved Ella's deep red hair out of the way before pulling the armour together at her sides.

Groaning again, the armour finally clipped together, squishing her insides. The armour was just a dull brown corset looking thing that clung to her torso. It covered her chest and the important organs, but not her collar bone or her neck which Ella thought was stupid. Welcome to the age of sexist armour made by the perverted armoury workers.