Interdiction Manly

I'm walking home from school, trying my hardest to ignore the bullys who follow me home every day, because of who am.

I'm a sixteen year old girl, I live by myself, because my mom was murdered when I was a baby, and my dad kicked me out when he found out I wasn't a normal girl like he wanted.

The thing is that mom wasn't just murdered, dad told me he was just seeing things, he told me mom was dead, pinned to the ceiling. But he told me it wasn't true, I believe that she was actually pinned to the ceiling. Ever since I heard that I figured out that it was something paranormal, not human. I train to become a hunter of all things supernatural.

I know how to fight, but that doesn't help when all the other kids in town gang up on me and beat me up... the kids are the reason I cut.

I cut, and it's all the other kids fault! I live alone, other than Ghost, my cat. Whenever I get home he greets me, I go to my room and take my raisers and cut... because of the people bullying me.

I walk faster, and put up the hood of my red sweatshirt I where everyday, it was my mom's.

"Hey look it's red riding hood!" Josie yells

"Hey red, I've got some advice, let the wolf find you!" Luke yells

"Yeah, you better hope that wolf finds you, maybe than you'll get a bone!" Kimberly yells

"Hey red, your though right? Maybe you can fight him off? No wait, that's impossible because my guinea pig could beat you up!" Tray laughs

They all laugh...

They crowd me in a dead end ally, a black car I've never seen before, parks in the parking lot across the street.

Kimberly pushes me into the wall, and Tray pulls me away from the wall, he walks behind me and holds my arms. I can't move therefore there free to beat me up...

Josie kicks me in the stomach, and Luke punches me in the face... my nose hurts and I taste blood.

Kimberly punches me in the stomach, and the face... twice.

I yell for someone to help me, expecting no one to help... Surprisingly three men who I don't know run over and yell at the kids, Kimberly runs next to Luke, Josie runs in her designer heels, I didn't know she could... and Tray drops my arms and runs.

I fall on my hands and knees, and cough up blood. I stand and wipe the blood off my nose. I look at the men, "t-thank you." I say in a voice that's almost a whisper

"Are you okay, they where laying it on you pretty hard." One of them says

I slowly nod "I'm used to it... I mean it happens a lot."

"That's not good, what's your name? I'm Sam, that's my brother Dean, and this is Castiel." The other one says

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Bartwin..." I say

"Come over to the impala, well clean you up." Castiel says

I nod, I try to walk but stumble and almost fall. Sam and Dean hold me up and walk me over to their car.