Chapter 2

After church I went home to change into something more comfortable. I went straight to my closet and picked out my black and white bandana sweat pants, my black long sleeve crop top, and my Oreo jordan 6's. I redid my bun and put on my silver studs. When I was done I texted my best friend Aaliyah and told her I was on my way to get her. I wanted to go to the mall and get something cute for this party tonight. I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the door.

Liyah P.O.V.

I just got a text from my best friend Angel telling me she's on her way. I had just got out the shower and was getting dressed. I decided on my pink shirt that says "boss" in white letters and my white skinny jeans with rips in them. I didn't know what shoes to wear so I just put on my pink and white converse. When I was done I left my hair down and curly from the shower. I don't really like makeup but I looked tired so I applied a little. By the time I was done she was outside and I was ready to go.

"Ohh girl you look cute I see you" Angel said. I just laughed and told her the same. The whole ride there she was telling me about how she wanted to go to this party tonight that Devon told her about. To be honest I don't really like to party a whole lot but I go with her anyways because I don't want her to think I'm lame or anything. Plus I might enjoy myself tonight since Devon is going to be there. I have had a crush on him since the 2nd grade. I'm 17 now and I still feel the same about him. I haven't told anyone but I think Angel knows because I always act a little different when I hear his name or see them together. I know we are all best friends but she has always been a little closer to him than I have and I've always been jealous of it.

"Liyah !, Liyah !"
I was so caught in my thoughts I didn't even notice Angel standing by the car yelling my name.

"What ?" I asked her getting out of the car. She told me that we were there and I need to hurry up.
When we walked in she asked where I wanted to go first and I just shrugged.

Angel P.O.V.

Me and Liyah were at the mall but she was acting a little off. I would ask what's wrong but I know she'll never give me an answer. When I asked what store she wanted to go to first she just shrugged so I started to walk and she just followed. First we went into forever 21 and I found me a cute little dress. It was a black skin tight dress with short sleeves. The back was cut into a long v shape. Aaliyah picked out a black crop top that said "FLAWLESS" in gold and some gold accessories.

We hit up a few more stores and then went to the food court to eat before leaving.

Devon P.O.V.

I invited my friend Angel to this party tonight. I had somebody I wanted her to meet. Well I didn't care if she met him or not but he been asking me to hook em up for a while now. He don't ever talk to her cause he said she just gone push him away. We'll see how it goes.