Introduction

My name is (y/n), I currently attend (y/s/n) (your shool name). But my friend wanted me to start watching this anime called Soul Eater. Little do I know how much that first episode will affect the rest of my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A normal day, waking up at 5:30 am after watching anime until 12:50 am. And what doesn't help is that when I wake up my (h/l) (h/c) is a pain to brush, so it takes forever for me to get ready and I have to leave at 7:45 to catch the bus. Today, however, was taking abnormally long to get ready, even for me. Sure, I may or may not have been on my phone or 3DS, but I always use them in the morning, I don't see why it's making a difference today.

~Timeskip to bus stop~

'Crap!!! I'm gonna miss the bus!!' I ran as fast as I could to get to the bus stop before the bus. Luckily, I managed to get the bus on time and that means ggetting to school on time.
I pulled out my (f/c) headphones and put on 50 ways to say goodbye by Train and started ssinging along quietly.

~Timeskip to after school cuz everyone hates school~

I entered my house, said hello to my mum and went uupstairs to go watch anime. I figured I'd try Soul Eater seeing as my best friend, (b/f/n), recommend it. We always recommend animes to each other. Some turn out better than others. Luckily,  my dad had all the episodes on dvd, so all I had to do was take out disc 1 and put it in the dvd player, sit back and not worry my lazy ass about anything.
At least I assumed that it would be that easy. After I started the first episode, I started feeling sick. Not long after, a sort of black portal appeared in ny room. 'Ugh.... can't I watch an anime in peace for once?!' I mentally yelled and, me being as clever and curious as I am, I stepped into the portal.

Little did I know that that one step would rewrite fate itself.