What happened to (y/n)?

(B/f/n) pov

Why isn't (y/n) answering me? I've tried texting her, calling her. Maybe I should go see if she's athome sick or something.

It was the end of the day, I was making my way to (y/n)'s house, we lived rrelatively close, not next door, but a few steets away.

I knocked on her door and waited until her mother opened the door, "Oh, hello, (b/f/n). How can I help you?" I was wondering Iif I should even ask. Her mother was always one to worry about the smallest things.
"Is (y/n) home?"
"No, I haven't seen her since the other day... was she not with you at your house?"
"No, that's why I came here. I wanted to see if she was sick or something."
"Well, I ddon't think she's here. Have you tried calling her?"
"Yep."
"Texting her?"
"Yep." her mother sighed, 'I guess she really doesn't know where (y/n) is...'
"Her father and I will try to find her-"
"I'm helping. She's my friend so I'm helping. Screw school. My friends are more important."
"Well.. uh... okay..."
"I'll go check her room to see if there are any clues as to where she might be."
"Okay. While you do that I'll make some dinner if you want any."
"Okay." I had always considered (y/n)'s parents to be my own, I mean, we were like sisters.

I was llooking around (y/n)'s room and saw the first episode of Soul Eater playing in a loop. 'Oh no.....' I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, "I think I know where (y/n) might be. But it's gonna sound crazy..." I explained my theory of how (y/n) was watching Soul Eater when something came up and she was teleported to the Soul Eater world and, instead of watching the anime, she went into the anime and was now a character in it.
Her mother seemed to believe the story.

All we can do is hope that she's a weapon or is a really good meister..