A new day, or a day lost without you?

Most people would be amazed at what just happened, but I wasn't 'most people', as soon as I stepped fully into the portal, I was teleported here. The sun was grinning creepily. I was in a desert, the only town I could see was the one that was quite far away. I assumed it was an important town because it was on its own, in the middle of a desert. 'Joy... A portal appeared on my room, and I'm teleported to a place with a creepy sun... this all points to what (b/f/n) said aboit the Soul Eater world.'

The only logical thing to do was walk towards the city, so that's what I did. I walked.... and walked.... and walked.... 'when will I ever get there?' and, as Iif on cue, I reached the enterance to the city. "So... what was this place called again? Death City? SSomething like that." I spoke to myself and made my wayup the small flight of stairs and like Iin the anime, a kishin had to appear. I mentally groaned and punched it right in the face. It look shocked to say the least, it looked like it was expenting me to have someone with me and for me to turn into a weapon or something. Just then, my arm started glowing a (f/c) and my arm turned Iinto a blade of some sort, I couldn't name the type of blade because the kishin had knocked me out. Wow, thanks mr kishin sir.

Kid's pov

I shot the final bullets at the kishin and when Iit died, I saw a girl with (h/c) hair passed out. Liz and Patty turned into their normal selves to get the soul. As Liz got the soul, I was examining the girl. She looked pretty beaten up. I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the academy.

Your pov

I woke up with a hhorrible headache to say the least. The only question that ran through my head was 'why did my arm turn into a blade?' as I was looking at the arm that turned into the blade, a man rolled in on an office chair with... were those stitches? Weird.... "Ah, good, you're awake." the man had silver hair and emerald eyes. His most noticable features were his stitches over half of his face and the giant screw going through his head. "I am Dr Stein. You were knocked out for two days. Anyway, would you mind ttelling me some stuff about you?" he asked, rolling over on his chair.
"I'm (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n). I am (y/a) (your age). And tthat's all I'm telling you." I stated simply.
There was movement on the other side of the room and I noticed a boy with black hair and 3 white stripes Iin his hair. He sat up and then I saw his eyes. A beautiful gold with a sort of caramel coloured center. Wait... BEAUTIFUL?! Oh my god, (y/n), pull yourself together. You don't even know his name. "I see you're awake now, Kid." So his name was Kid? The people here are weird.... and that's coming from me, now that's something. Kid walked over and was talking to Dr Stein, I wasn't paying any attention, as I was busy staring at my arm. I didn't notice they were trying to talk to me until Kid grabbed my shoulder amd shook it, "Huh? What?" I looked at him and he sighed, "your arm turnes into a blade the other night, yes? " I nodded. How did he know?

(b/f/n) pov

Why isn't (y/n) answering me?