kili- kissing you whole his drunk

This is for my awesome and epic follower Amy_Oakenshield , hope it's good enough for yah. I'm gonna do it in therd person so everyone enjoys the book.

You walked through dale, erebor just got retaken and the battle is over, many lives was taken durin the battle but the king and Princes survived. Your just a towns people who lives in dale, and you kinda had a crush on Prince kili, ok a huge one. Every time you see him in the tavern, you go into another world, it's like he takes you somewhere else. But how can he love a town girl like you, he deserves some one better then you.

You walked into the tavern and see kili in there, you looked the other way and sat down. You ordered a ale and looked around. Kili has gotten drunk and was dancing on a table, you smiled as he sang the balled of Bilbo Baggins, it's about someone that helped reclaimed erebor. He has gotten drunk so much that he fainted and fell on the ground. You felt bad for him bit you couldn't help him, if you did you'd probably die from his hotness. He gotten up still drunk and danced his way twords you. You stiffened up getting more nervous by the second. He grabbed your hand and started to dance with you, you played along so you don't get hatred for not dancing with him. You saw his brother and uncle laughing there butts off. He letted go and danced woth someone else. You wjere stuned, he danced woth you, you wjere screaming in your mind. Of cours you loved it as much as you love him, you smiled and went home.

The next morning you woke up with Sun in your eyes, your groaned and gotten up, it was nine o clock when you gotten up.
You gotten yourselve breakfast, and ate it fastly because you wjere late to work. You gotten ready and left for work. It was tiring but you gotten done. So you decided to go to the tavern and jave a drink or two. You walked in seeing kili drunk ...again. you sat down and ordere some ale and kili came over to you again picking you up and dances woth you once again. This ti.e you smiled and laughed "what's your name" he asked, his breath smelt like beer. "Y/n" you said "nice you meet you" he slurred you smiled. Suddenly so.done knocked kili pushing him against you, and hu lips crashed onto yours. You wjere shocked as he kissed you back thougj it was an accident, he broke away from you. You stood there looking at him, his brother and uncle was shocked and started to laugh. "Uh...I am so srry" je said "it's fine" you said "goodbye then" he said walking away. You walked out of the tavern not knowing that soon you wjere to become kilis wife.

Hey guys srry it's short Luke really short, it's my first image and i am not used to it but how was it Amy_Oakenshield is it good enough for yah? I hope so, so share this book vote and comments, if you want an image or preference inbox me, so u ntill we meet again. Caroline e oakenshield