Chapter 2

-Ally's Pov-

"Ally! Luke is here!" My mum calls out to me, I wonder why Luke is here I thought Calum was picking me up.. hmm oh well I don't mind seeing Luke he is handsome. I open up the door and see Luke "Hey Ally!" He says "Hey Luke what are you doing here?" I ask hugging him "Calum was too lazy to come and get you so I volunteered" He smiles hugging me back, I laugh because that is so totally Calum "Do you have your suitcase?" Luke asks "yep right here" I reply pointing at my suitcase "Awesome! we should um probably get going then" says Luke, I just nod my head, walking over and grabbing my suitcase then saying goodbye to mum, I go back over to where Luke was "Let's go" I say, Luke takes me to his car and off we go.

*At The Airport*

"Alllyyyyyyy!" I hear the familiar voice of my brother call out "Callllllllllllllll!!" I shout out as he wraps me up in a tight hug "you ready to go?" he asks "as ready as i'll ever be" I smile. We walk through the airport to be greeted by a bunch of fans and the other guys. We finally reach our terminal after about 10 minutes and what good timing too because they were just starting to board people. We go onto the plane and get our seats I'm sitting next to Luke, Calum's sitting next to Michael and Ashton is sitting next to a fan that almost passed out when she saw Ashton. After a few minutes on the plane I decided it was time to put on some headphones and listen to some Fall Out Boy, I open my phone go onto Spotify, click of my FOB playlist and relax back into my seat the first song that comes on is 'My songs know what you did in the dark' one of my favourite songs off the album, after a bit I feel someone poking at my shoulder, it's Luke "Allyyyyy, what are you listening to?" He asks as I take out my headphones "Fall out boy, wanna listen?" I ask with a small smile on my face, his face lights up as he returns the favour "Yes please!" I giggle a bit and hand him a headphone, he puts it in his ear and I put the other in mine. After a while of talking, fangirling (mostly coming from Luke) and listening to A LOT of All Time Low, we decide to watch a movie on Netflix, after about 15 minutes of deciding we both agreed on Paranormal Activity, I rested my head on his shoulder and we started the movie, as it got to the end I fell asleep. After what felt like 5 minutes I felt somebody shaking me lightly, it was Luke "We will be landing in 10 minutes" he said quietly "Okay, thanks Lukey" I smiled lightly "No problem" I he smiled back "How long was I out for?" I asked "2 hours haha" he laughed "Not funny" I stated with straight face "Sure it's not" he says imitating my facial expression.

*After plane and car trip*

"Here we are, Home" Calum says "Michael? can you please show Ally to her room?" Calum asks politely "Um yeah sure" he says awkwardly smiling and scratching the back of his neck.. Adorable. Much Michael. Wait.. Did I jut call Michael adorable? Wow that escalated quickly. Michael leads me to my room, I thank him as he leaves me to unpack. "Ally?!" Luke yells running up the stairs "Yes?!" I yell back "Would you like to play Truth or Dare with us?" Luke asks standing in the doorway biting his lip, damn Hemmings, don't do that too me "Um yeah sure! Just give me a sec I'll be down in a minute just have to finish unpacking!" I smile looking at him "Alright! See you in a minute!" He says turning around and heading back downstairs with the boys. After what felt like 5 minutes I headed downstairs to see them all sitting on the couches, I go and sit beside Luke. This should be interesting.