This junk I wright

Heyy Watt Pad ppl! This is my first wattpad.com E-Book so I hope you like it! FAN VOTE LIKE!

                      ~Sarah~

PS I DONT SPELL SO DONT BE PICKY PLZZ! XD

Luna's POV"

"Ughhh" I herd my sister Tera roll over and snore again. It was 5:29 AM and i was not going back to sleep becuse today....today was the first day of school. It was the first day of 9th grade. Me and Tera are twins and we are both 14. I was born 5 min, 32 sec. before her. She was allways trying to make peple think she was older. She was 2 in. shorter than me and had light brown hair that was allways smooth with no tangles. I had my hair up most of the time and only put on a small amount of make up on. I got out of bed and striped down. I turned on the hot water and hoped in. I sighed and herd my sister geting out of bed. " Luna Hurry up!" She yelled outside the bathroom door. "No! You should have got up sooner!" I laughed quitley to myself and grabed my fav. Milk Chocklet Cherry Shampoo and put a huge glab of it in my hair. "Luna! I need a shower!!!" Tera was yelling outside of the door. I sighed and climbed out. I dried off and walked out the door. "Good morning to you to Tera." I said and walked off to are sared room at the end of the hall of our three story house. I could still remeber our mom saying we dont need this much room and dad told her he wanted her to have so much room we never could find each other without the phones. She would smile and say yes to anything for him. I grabed a black tee and whight skinny jeans and put them on. I never truly cared what I put on just that i was comfy but tera wanted me to start dressing like my age. I think I look just my age. I finshed and walked down the stares and grabed some breb and tossed it in the toster and got out the jelly mom made some time this summer. I herd Tera coming down the stares. " Tera butter or jelly?" I yelled up at her. "Jelly of corse!" "So true" I mumbled. She ploped down at the table. "So what are you doing for the grand" I said with deep sercasum "first day of school?" I asked tera She gave it some that as I gave her her tost. "Im not sure. I think im just glad to get to go see Hanna again" It was true hanna was Teras best friend other than me and they where nothing alike. No one could think why they would be friends but they where.