This junk I wright 2

Hey everyone! I was going to keep wrighting on the last page but im using a laptop and it clicked save by it self XD!!!!!! Hope you like this chapter! COMENT VOTE SAVE!!!!

Tera's POV.

I bit into my tost and looked at my sister. She of corse didnt try to put on the nice makeup kit i got her for our Birth Day and was in a oh so normale outfit. I was sooogeting her to dress better in the morning for the 2 day of school. "Luna way cant you dress in the nice clothes i give you or.... Why didnt you get any makeup!?!?" She groned "I dont want to mess with my look tera! Just leave it plz for one day." She said this and sighed. honk honk " theres the bus!" I exclamed. She rolled her eyes and i grabed my book bag and ran to the door. "Lock it up ok?" I yelled back into the house. "Yeah" Was the fant reply i herd and i ran to the door. I looked up at my moms window. Our dad died becuse he was a mager in the war somewhere in afraca. Her light was on and i could she her geting reddy for work. She worked for a traiding compney. I ran to the bus. "Hey maggie" I said hi to Maggie the bus driver. she was 63 and just wanted to have something to do and loved kids so she got a job as the high school bus driver. "Hello Tera. Is your sister coming?" She smiled warmly. "Yes mam. Shes runing late locking the door." She noded and I walked to the back of the bus. "Hey Matt." Matt was a guy from the front of our streat and had a Huge crush on Luna. "Oh hey Tera. Wheres Luna is she coming?" You could tell he was hoping for her to sit with him. He was the It dude of our school. He had light brown hair A sade darker then mine and big blue eyes. "Hey Tera" Luna walked up to me. "Oh Hey Matt" Matt frose for a sec. "Heyy uh Heyy Luna! Ummm... Well... Want to... Umm... Sit here today." He pated the seat beside him. She was shoked and you could tell. "Umm Suuuuure" She draged the "U" out when she said it.