Chapter 3

Its the next day. Clint drives up to Heartland where Ty and Amy wait for him. He parks his car and walks to Amy and Ty.

Clint: Shall we start?

Ty and Amy shake there heads 'yes'

Clint: Okay I will interview you guys first then the rest of the family!

Amy: Ok..

Clint: Alright first question. Where would she sleep?

Amy: Probably my room.

Clint: Question #2: Well i really dont need to question you guys anymore since I know you guys pretty well.

Clint:I'll get back to you guys tomorrow.

Amy: Okay Thanks!

Clint: Oh and tomorrow would you guys like to come out and spend time with Skylar? Build a better connection and bond?

Amy and Ty: Sure! 

Clint: You might wanna bring horses and also bring the rest of the household too.

Amy: Aliright will do! Does Georgie need to bring her trick riding saddle?

Clint: Probably! Bye guys!

Clint walk out on to the porch to see Georgie, Jack, and Lou sitting on the porch. Then walk to his car and drives off.

Jack: How'd it go?

Amy: Good all he asked us was where is she going to be sleeping.

Lou: Whats going on tomorrow?

Ty: He wants us to all go out there and build a connection with Skylar.

Amy: He said we should bring horses and georgie you should bring your trick riding saddle.

Georgie: Sweet!!!

Jack: Well we better get some sleep for tomorrow!

Everyone walks into the house and goes to sleep because there so EXCITED for tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Vote on my story!

Next chapter will be up today!