Kool Aid-disease

I woke up the next morning at 11 am. This means I am late and I haven't eaten breakfast. I look around and Cabin 1 is empty, Jason didn't try to wake me up. I change into my CHB shirt, jeans, and red Converse. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and combed a little even though my hair fought back. Some kids from Demeter Cabin greeted me as I pass by. I was looking around trying to find Jason or Piper but I failed. I kept walking, I pass by some of the huntresses but they didn't saw Jason, some of the kids said they were with Chiron earlier this morning but when I went to see Chiron he wasn't in his office. "Where could he be?" I whisper to myself. From the tip of the hill, I saw Leo running to the bay. I followed him until I reached the beach, there are a bunch of kids there. I walk to them and heard Jason speaking. "Jason?" I called out. The circle broke in half and made a way for me. Jason smiled and waved. "What's going on here?" I ask. Even Chiron is here. "Ah, Thalia. Good morning." Chiron greeted.

Annabeth, Percy, Piper, Calypso, Clarisse, Chris, Leo, ugh! Everyone is here. "Thalia you haven't properly met Frank and Hazel," Jason said. There are two kids beside him, the boy looks like an Asian, football player, and the girl beside her is a normal cute, dark-skinned, girl. "I remember them," I said to Jason. "And this is Dakota." Jason pointed at the boy with red lips. "Hi." He said. "Hazel? Hazel!" We all look at where the voice came from and saw Nico running down the hill. He rushed to the crowd and hugged Hazel. Hazel looked surprised but she hugged Nico back with the same affection. "Hey, Nico." She whispered to Nico.

"Hey, I'm Clarisse daughter of Ares," Clarisse said to Frank. "I'm Frank, son of Mars...eh... Ares." Frank said to Clarisse and shook hands. "Welcome brother," Clarisse said with a smile. I walk to the boy named Dakota who looks unserene with everyone. "I'm Thalia-"

"Jason's sister." He finished for me. "Yeah." I nod my head. "Who's your Godly father or mother?" I ask. He shrugs and opened his backpack and took a plastic bottle of... Kool-Aid? "Bacchus or as you call him--."

"Dionysus." I finish for him like what he did to me. He smiled, so that's why his lips are so red. "Hey, you punks. If you're gonna be here in our camp better start wearing orange." Clarisse yelled and passed them orange camp shirts. "So why are you guys hanging here again?" I ask. "They are here to study Greek customs," Chiron answered. Chiron faced Hazel, Frank, and Dakota. "I will assure you that you will have the perfect education of Greek here, everyone treats each other as families and--." Chiron was cut off from the shrieking voice of a girl... I mean a boy. A boy fell off the cliff and into the lake. "Travis! Connor! I will kill you!" The boy who fell into the lake yelled. Then a group of Aphrodite kids and Demeter kids ran to Chiron talking at the same time. "They stole our posters!"

"They stepped on our plants!"

"Your plants are at our cabin!"

"You eat too many sweets! Eat grain!"

"We hate grains!"

It was a back and forth bickering. Until more campers went to Chiron complaining about something. I heard nothing but arguments. It was destroying my eardrums. "Enough!" Nico yelled and a giant skeleton raised on the ground. Everyone stopped talking. "Thank you, Nico," Chiron said to Nico. "Wait, is it raining?" Piper ask. She looks up at the sky and so did everyone, that's odd what are those tiny black dots falling from the sky? "Eek!" Annabeth shrieked and climbed on to Percy. "Get it off me! Get it off me!" She screamed and Percy is trying to get a hold of her but she's panicking. "Annabeth wait!" Percy said. I felt something fell on my head, I put my hand on my hair and touched something unusual. "Aah!" Piper screamed next and runoff. I pulled the thing from my hair, it's a rubber spider.

"Aah!"

"Eek!"

"It's raining spiders!" Everyone panicked and Jason is trying his hard to calm everyone down. "They're fake! Stop!" He yelled. Chiron runs after some kids to prevent them from hurting themselves. I saw Frank, Hazel, and Dakota wide-eyed as they watch everything. I look at them and forced a smile. "Haha! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood?"

***

Apollo is a no show all day, which is fine by me. The date went so-so after all, not good nor bad. The Hermes kids are in big trouble, they don't even look sorry which pissed the others some more. "You will do all chores for a month," Chiron said to the Hermes kids. They all groaned. "It could have been worse," Connor said to Travis, and then they snickered. "You!" Annabeth yelled and pointed at the Stoll brothers. "Nico be ready, we'll need you to bless their deaths," Percy said to Nico, they laughed. "Connor! Travis!" Piper also yelled and walked to the front. "This will be fun." Jason went beside Percy. "Aren't you going to stop your girlfriends?" I ask the two of them. Annabeth and Piper are almost near the Stoll brothers. "Would you?" Percy asks me. I look at Annabeth and she looks like she's going to rip the two and Piper looks like she's going to skin the Stoll brothers alive. Annabeth and Piper reached the Stoll brothers and punched the two directly on their noses. "Oww!" The crowd said.

Percy and Jason are elbowing each other. "That was hot."

"Annabeth is hotter."

"Piper is hotter."

"No, Annabeth is."

"Piper is."

"Can we just both agree that they are both hot?" Percy ask. Jason smiled and fist-bumped with Percy. "You two are morons," I said and helped the Stoll brothers up. "Annabeth broke my nose." Connor protest. "You got what you deserve," I answer them and helped them go to the infirmary. Will saw us, he's holding a folder with fastened papers. "Let me guess, prank got wrong?" Will ask. I shake my head and helped Connor up the bed. "Annabeth and Piper," I answer Will. He shakes his head. "From all the pranks that you started this is by far the worse," Will said. "Thalia catch." Will threw a spherical object, I caught it in one hand and turn it over. "Pomegranate?" I ask. "Peel and eat. It's really good." Will said and went to the patients. I peel the thick red skin of the pomegranate and bit in the maroon seeds. The juice run down my chin, sweet tangy flavor exploded inside my mouth. This is good. Nico entered from the front door carrying a basketful of peaches. "I swear if I receive another basket I'm going to live with the Romans," Nico mumbled. "Nah, come on it's not that bad she's just trying," Will said in a supportive tone. Will faces me. "Want some more?" He asks. "Yeah sure," I answered him. "Where are these fruits coming from?" I ask Will, he chuckled. "It came from his mom." Will pointed at Nico. I look at Will's face to wait for him to continue but he did not. "No offense but your mom is dead," I said to Nico. "None took. She is dead and she's in Elysium." Nico snarled. The window creaked and a vine entered. The vine crept inside with a basket of apples? "Ugh!" Nico said. I took the small lavender paper from the basket. "To my little honeysuckle Nico from mommy P." I read and Nico groaned. "Who's mommy P?" I ask the two. "Persephone," Will answered with a gleeful smile. "She's sending the fruits? But I thought she hates Nico?" I ask him again. "I think she must have hit her head or something. I don't know and I don't care." Nico said and crossed his arms. Will laughs again, I notice that every time he laughs he glows a little. "It has been a week now. Ever since the Athena Pathernos and Gaea situation, Lady Persephone has been sending a fruit basket to Nico." Will explains. "She's Nico's new mommy."

"For the last time! She is not my mother!" Nico yelled. A little daisy popped between the cracks of the flooring, the daisy bloomed and a piece of paper fell out. Will picked it up and read. "I heard that. I'll just give it to Hazel then. I still love you Nico gecko. Love mommy P."

Nico pulled his hair. "For the love of Hades! Leave Hazel and me alone!" Nico yelled. Another flower sprouted between Will's feet. He picked up the paper and read. "I heard that."