Enroling the academy

A/N: this is when Yuki was still a 'human'. ENJOY!!!
_______________________
Yuki's POV

As I worked at night, I saw a girl. At first, I thought it was a fan girl who was trying to sneak out. As I got closer, I noticed that she wasn't wearing our uniform. Not day or night class.

She had a blue shirt that was ripped on the bottom, and a pair of jeans. Her hair was light brown and it was short, the same length as mine.She also wore a scarf, a red one. I saw two little holes on her neck, and first thin I thought was, 'Level E'.

I saw Zero approaching so I decided to ask for help. "Zero! Help me! Hurry!" I yelled. I motioned for him to come closer. He slowly walked over, but he was surprised at he saw. "Who's she?" he asked.

"I don't know! But just help me!" I yelled. He came over and easily grabbed her. "Lets go report this to Headmaster." I state walking off. I was surprised that no one noticed her. More like, her blood.

I felt many eyes on us when we walked towards the headmaster's office. as soon as we get there, I slam the door open to see Headmaster talking to Kaname. Headmaster was calm when he looked at us.

"Who's this? How'd she get in this state?" he asked coming over to place her down on the sofa nearby. "Don't know, don't care." Zero said Verrryyy bluntly. I glared at him. Kaname was shocked at what he was seeing.

There was a bloody, ragged girl in front of him. Who wouldn't? I looked at the girl. She was very pretty. She had bangs that were all over her face. Her neck looked very bloody. There wasn't one pair of bites, but many.

The headmaster put a band-aid on her neck. "She isn't a vampire... I don't think..." Headmaster said. "Where'd you find her, Yuuki?" he asked. "I found her near the entrance. Do you think she got attacked by a Level E?" I said.

"No, the way they bite is different. Level E's have ruthless and messy bites. This kind of bite is not as messy. And Level E's wouldn't want to share their food, so this is not a Level E's doing." He said.

"How could you tell?" I asked. "because, all of these teeth marks have a different shape. See, this one is round, while this one is more diamond like." he said taking out a chart. "In addition, the Level E's wouldn't let them live, unless she put up a fight." Kaname said.

"They are right, it wasn't a level E." a familiar yet unfamiliar voice cut in. It was a girls voice. Everyone looked at me. "I didn't say that." I say. My voice was totally different from that voice. That voice was monotoned.

I looked over to the not sleeping girl. Her eyes were honey brown. She sat up, causing her hair to do so to. Her scarf covered her lips and chest so her voice was a bit muffled. "May I ask your name?" Kaname asks after a lonnnnnngggggg silence.

"My name is Ayame Fujico, 16 years old." she said once again, monotoned. This caused all the men to look up. "Fujico-san, do you happen to know Sora Fujico? she had dark brown hair and eyes." Headmaster asked.

"Why yes, why do you ask?" the girl replies. This caused all of them to look closer at her. "So are you a vampire?" Zero asked. "You could say." Fujico-San says, completely baffled, I decided to ask. "Excuse me for asking but, where did you come from?"

Her face darkened a verrryyyy little bit. "I cannot answer that. My turn to ask, who are you all?" She asks calmly. "I am Yuki Cross! Nice to meet you!" I yell bowing. She bows too. "Nice to meet you too." she says smiling only a verrryyy tiny bit.

She was sooo adorable!!! "I am Kaname Kuran. A pleasure to meet you." he says while the girl bows. "What a familiar name. You can't be the Kaname Kuran would you?" she asks. "Nice to see you know me." he smiles.

3rd person view

She moved to the next person. "I am Kaien Cross. But you can call me headmaster!" The white haired man shouted. He had flowers all around him. Then she moved to the next person.

It was Zero. "Tch..." is all he replied. "This is Zero Kiryu. He is a tsun tsun you know!" Headmaster said. "So! do you have anywhere to go? If you don't, we could enrole you here in Cross academy." Headmaster announced.

"Please do." Ayame softly asked. "You will be going to night class, where Kaname here will be the dorm leader." Headmaster said. Ayame nodds. "Yuki, please show her around." headmaster said as Yuki nodds.

The girls start walking towards the door as Kaname watches them go. So does Zero and the Headmaster. 'She reminds me of 'her'. maybe they are related' they thought.
_____________________A/N: hopefully you like this! Who is her? why are they acting weird? who knows?!

Zero: you know...

A/N: what?

Kaname: you must know since you are writing this story.

A/N: hush you! Yuki! got anything to say?!

Yuki: nope!

A/N: good!