New character

Ayame's POV

As I was walking with the rest to the moon dorm, I see the 'School Guardians' pushing the screaming girls back. Some boys were there, though staring at the girl I learned was name Ruka.

Some at Rima, who ended up being my best friend. Anyway, Yuki was attracted to Kaname, I knew it. And Zero is attracted to Yuki. But they are quite suspicious of me.

Except for Yuki. She was a bit too naive. But one day, as I was listening to music, I found a abandoned music room. I got I and found a piano. In the corner, I saw the string instruments. And in another corner, was the jazzy instruments.

Today, Shiki and Rima had to take a photo-shoot so I was alone for the day. I touched the piano's cover. It was dusty. Very dusty. I opened it to see old looking keys.

I tapped a key once. I sat down. I tapped another. I thought about playing, but I didn't. I was now standing up to play the cello. I plucked one string. It made a deep sound. I sat on the dusty chair in the dusty room.

"What are you doing in here?" Kaname asked. I didn't look at him. "Not much.... By the way, my sister is coming to attend this school too." I announce. "You had a sister?" he asked. "And you had a sister?" I asked. "how would you know if I have one or not?" "because you aren't good at keeping secrets. At least not for me." I reply gently plucking each string like a harp melody.

I saw Yuki running, to greet a new comer. "I am sorry to say, but I need to greet a new student to the night class" Kaname says. "Im coming too" "what?" "Come along!" I say walking out.

I walked all the way through the gates, and into a room. There I saw a girl with black hair that was kinda short and a gray shirt and black jeans. She turned around and squealed. Everyone stared. I smiled. Everyone's stare got even harder. "Ayame!" she yelled latching onto me.

After a lonnnnnnng silence, I asked "Aoi, get off of me.". "Aoi? How would you know that she's Aoi? Unless..." Headmaster thought outloud.

"Of course, she is my......"

TO BE CONTINUED....

(JK! Anyway, back to the story!!!!)

"Of course, she is my sister. My twin" I say as everyone looked at me, than her, than back to me. "How?" "You know all twins aren't identical, we are fraternal twins" we say.

They start to nod. "So! Yuki and Ayame-san will guide you through the halls of the one and only Cross Academy!!" Headmaster announced.

We nodded and walked out, leaving the two men alone. "Here's the halls. Here's more of the halls. And here a lot more of halls" I say gesturing around us. "Ayame, it's not just 'the halls'! It's the place where people-" "yeah, no one has time for that! She is wearing white clothes! She is a vampire! Now we gotta go to class!" I say running away. I dragged her along until we got to the night class classrooms.....