3rd book teaser

Clem's POV
I put a gun to my head about to pull the trigger when Noah burst in the door and pinched my wrist making me let go of the gun.

"REALLY CLEM?! That's the third time this month how can I trust you not to break my heart Clem stop this."

"WHAT IF I WANT TO END IT ALL, i love you, but you can't control this!"

"Clem, just go on a run and you can only bring a bat to beat their heads in."

~2 hours later~

Avery's POV

"Noah! Where the hell is my cinnamon Appel!"

"Oh the candies, I ate them."

" first off not the bag of candies Clem, and second off, YOU ATE MY CANDY!"

"No, Carl did it was all Carl." He said point back at Carl and Athena making out, they paused.

"Carl did what?" They both said in sync

"The only thing Carl's eating is Athena's face." I said.

"True." Noah said nodding, just then Rick came over.

"Carl we could use your help on guard." He said.

"Sure thing." Carl left with rick.

"So where's Clem." Athena asked coming over

"She's on a run by herself." Noah said bracing himself.

"WHAT!?" We screamed in sync, we rushed him with questions mocking him, grilling him although he wasn't mentioned to answer them.

"OK, OK, OK, you're not the only ones worried about her she's my lil'citrus fruit, but we got in a fight can you two go find her and see if she'll come back."

"Yes we'll find her."

-after searching for ever-

Avery's POV

We loaded our guns and walked into an abandon Walgreens and shot the man on top of Clem WHO WAS RAPING HER. We helped her gather up her clothes.

"So do we tell the others or keep it a secret?" Athena asked her.

"Secret please." She said.

"Ok, did he hurt you." I said helping her up

"He dislocated my ankle." She said leaning on me to get up.

"I'll carry you." I stated picking her up bridal style.

"I just want my teddy bear named Noah."

Athena's POV
"We're half way to the prison now." I told them just then I looked up a three girls stood in front of us.

"Who the fuck you." I said

-Ok you are going to hate this because those characters are Marry Sue's I am ready for the hate let it all out-