Chapter 14 - Concert

The next Friday, Luke was going to be in Miami, where we were at the moment. I was going to their concert tonight, but Luke doesn't know that. I didn't even tell him that were in Miami yet. I told him nothing, so he has no idea. He's going to be so surprised.

At the concert, I was in the front row. I still wasn't sure if Luke would notice me there or not, but I would go backstage to see him. I didn't get a backstage pass, but I know that I'll be able to get in.

I was dancing to all of their songs, and then Luke announced the next song, and did something I wasn't expecting.

"I would like to dedicate this next song to my girlfriend, as all of you know is Eleanor Valentine. I miss her so much, so this song is for her," he smiled.

I screamed, "Luke!!"

He looked over at me and his smile grew wider. He blew me a kiss before starting the song. The girls beside me started to freak out. They thought that was for them. I turned towards them, and they stopped screaming, just glaring at me. What the heck?

The song that they played was Beside You. I loved that song. I loved it even more because he dedicated it to me.

------

After the show was over, I went to go backstage and the guard stopped me when I didn't have a pass.

"Ma'am, you can't go back there unless you have a pass," he told me.

"Please. I swear I know the guys in the band. I've been friends with them since I was little. I'm Luke's girlfriend," I begged.

"I can not let you go back there unless I have proof of that."

"Could you just tell Luke that Eleanor Marie Valentine is out here, and she says 'je t'aime tellement' and she wants to see him."

"Just give me a minute.."

"Thank you."

*Luke's POV*

The guard came backstage and began to talk to me. He was telling me about someone that didn't have a pass, but wanted to get backstage.

"She said she knows you. She told me to tell you that her name is Eleanor Marie Valentine and she wants to see you."

"Okay. Wait.. Did she say anything else? I can't be quite sure that's her."

"She said something like 'je t'aime tellement'? I think."

"That's her. Let her in."

"You got it." He walked away and towards the door.

*Eleanor's POV*

The guard came back and nodded, telling me I could go back.

I walked backstage and finally found Luke. I ran over to him, jumping onto him and hugging him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He hugged me back, telling me he missed me a lot.

"Je t'aime tellement," he smiled at me.

"Je t'aime tellement," I said back before getting off of him.

"So how has tour been?"  I asked him.

"Pretty good. I actually just went home to see my family about a week ago. We had a little break, so I decided to go home until it was time to come back onto tour. This is our second show since we got off break."

"Well, Digifest is now over, but next is Playlist, so I'm excited for that. Tomorrow I'm going to make a video with Luke Korns."

"What's it going to be about?"

"It'll be a two truths, one lie. We don't know that much about each other, so it'll be interesting."

"I can't wait to watch it."

"So where do you guys go next?"

"We're going to go to Louisville, Kentucky next. Our concert there will be in two days."

"I wish I could go with you."

"But you're having lots of fun with your friends, right?"

"I'm having tons of fun. Are you?"

"I never noticed how fun it would be to travel around on a tour bus with three of my best friends, other than you."

""I bet it gets annoying sometimes, too."

"Not quite yet. It might soon," he laughed.

The boys then came out to see I was there. I talked to them for a while before leaving when other fans started to come in. I gave Luke a quick kiss goodbye and left.