4~

Leigh

I sat in the love seat as Taelor dolled me up for tonight P.S.T Convention , I had to look great these was one of those got to be at events very important to A-listers , Cameron walked in the dressing room "hey kiddo, we got 15 more minutes before we head out" he said before kissing Taelor on both sides of cheeks and walking out "he's a nice boy " Taelor said I giggled "You like him T?" she release the curling wand letting my curls fall in my face "He's a youth baby girl"

"Sometimes you need a youth spirit around it makes you more participating"

"OK Lee , your all set"

I looked in the oval mirror admiring my look "NOT bad at all!" Taelor chuckled "Yvette can't even touch you" I roar in laughter "T stop playing" .

******
August
"Check one check t-' I looked up to see a females dressed half naked what caught my eyes was a see-thru dress that had designed rips in the back.

"Yo yung you there?" Ven asked I nod staring off into the crowd, a bald man with traditional black tuxedo walk on to the stage standing behind the podium "ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 2015 P.S.T Convention , I Benjamin Gonzalez is proud to announce top 5 nominated stars tonight" he torn open the package chuckling "y'all ready?" the crowd cheered "Raven Bays, Cassidy Banks, Yvette Love, Chloe Amour, Leigh Riles " the crowd cheered as the spot light went over on few of the nominee's "tonight we will announce our #1 PST star for the year" I walked off stage walking towards the refreshments .
"You're August right?" I nod she pulled down her lace red thongs handing them to me "can I have your autograph?" I chuckled signing her thongs she grab her undergarment and walked of I turn knocking a female down she looked so familiar "do I know you from some where?" I asked "n-n-no" she fiddle with her mask before speed walking away.

Leigh 
Yvette walk over to me and Maxwell "Lea, Max" she said "Vet" Maxwell stood there quietly "Congrats on being nominated" I chuckled " your a little too hype you was listed #3 I recall" she folded her arms over her chest "Max how did this pussy taste?" I glare at Maxwell "what are you talking about?" he asked looking confused "Was this cookie a #3?" he gulped before looking over at me I walked past him "Leigh wait!" I walk to one of the bathroom stalls, taking off my leather mask looking in the mirror "keep it together , Leigh don't cry" I felt a lump in my throat before letting tears roll down my cheek, I grabbed a Kleenex out the machine wiping my messy up eye shadow and mascara debating if  I should go home or stay .

I picked my purse up storming out , looking for Cameron "Well I do directing " Cam said the girl played with her hair "I'm trying to get out the porn industry business  you know, Kevin" I looked at him confused "Um psst"I  nudge Cameron's shoulder "I'll be back beautiful" he said lifting her hand up kissing it slowly before facing me "What Leigh?" he asked examining  my face "take me home..." I said lowly "bu-' I put my hands up in his face "take me home now, or I will tell ole girl your real name Kevin " I said putting emphasis on Kevin "Uh Sasha you got my number call me " he said before grabbing my shoulder walking us out of the hotel lobby/ lounge to the almost empty parking lot "Why your mascara is running down your cheek, lee " Cam asked as he hop into the driver side "thanks..." I mumbled "why you was in such a hurry?" he asked I chuckled "did you know about Max and that ran through vagina bitch Yvette Marie Love .....fucked behind my...back?" I asked feeling a lump in my throat "you know Lee , you knew what Maxwell was about and you see he keeps repeating the fucking cycle why don't you just leave him cause not every body change!" Cameron blurted out I covered my mouth letting the tears rush down my cheek "I-I-I thought he would change for.....m-m-me " he sighed taking the exit off toward my condo "He's my best friend but you deserve way better then the shit he's feeding you" Cameron pulled up to my condo , I got out bending down in the window "I owe you one" I said smirking "take my advice, Lee" he said before pulling off "right...."